Cultivation in another world (End)

Xu Zifan and Shi Yunxuan's ceremony for Daoist couples is very grand. This is the first ceremony for Daoist couples since the establishment of Hehuan Sect in thousands of years! Their Acacia Sect has never formed a Dao couple, and the candidate is still the first disciple of the Xuantian School, and the entire cultivation world is paying attention.

The head of Shi didn't like Xiang Wentian because of the murder of his clerk. At this moment, Xiang Wentian's former first apprentice was very happy. Xiang Wentian had no eyes and made Huo Chongjun the heir, almost causing disaster. Ashamed. She wasn't, she picked up a treasure from this son-in-law, and naturally wanted to show off.

After everyone arrived, Xu Zifan took Shi Yunxuan's hand and flew from the sky, like a flying fairy outside the sky. Both of them were dressed in red, and their exquisite happy clothes made them look more and more vigorous, with joyful smiles on their faces.

Head Shi smiled and nodded to them, and said in a loud voice: "Zhengyang, you saved Yun Xuan ten years ago, and everyone in Hehuan Sect is grateful to you, but I never thought about you being a Taoist couple. Over the past ten years, you and Yunxuan have traveled around and experienced countless hardships and opportunities. In times of hardship, you never abandon Yunxuan and escape alone; when you encounter opportunities, you have never monopolized, but insist on sharing with Yunxuan. Ten years, yes. For the monk, it was a flash in the pan, but it made me see what you are and don't worry about delivering your daughter to you. Zhengyang, everyone in the Hehuan Sect sincerely accepts you, you must treat my daughter well, don't let me regret today decision."

Xu Zifan respectfully bowed and responded seriously, "Please rest assured, mother, in this life, I will live and die together with Yun Xuan, and will never leave."

The head of Shi's eyes softened, and she looked at Shi Yunxuan again, "Yunxuan, you have always had your own opinions and have the life you want. People who choose dual cultivation have their own perseverance, and no more interference is allowed. Mother once disagreed with your ideas. , Waiting for you to hit a wall and change your mind, who knows that you met Zhengyang, chose him, and then identified him as your Taoist companion. The mother thinks that your vision is correct, but after today, how will your life be Zhengyang is tied together, but you really want to, without reluctance, won't you regret it?"

Shi Yunxuan smiled, there was no anxiety in her expression, only trust and expectation. She and Xu Zifan looked at each other, looked at the head of Shi, and said, "Mother, the person I believe most is myself. I have been with Zhengyang for ten years and I have also known him for ten years. I am not impulsive, but because I understand He only believed him. I don't know if there will be any changes in the next few hundred years, or whether I will regret it, but since I met Zhengyang, I want to be his Taoist companion more and more day by day. I am sincere and honest. Stand here without reluctance."

"Well, if that's the case, you two will become Taoists under the witness of Heavenly Dao and the guests from all the sects!" Shi Zhangmen sat upright on the master seat, smiling at them.

Xu Zifan and Shi Yunxuan stood opposite each other, holding each other's hands, only seeing each other in their eyes.

"The Way of Heaven is supreme. Today, my disciple Xu Zifan and Shi Yunxuan become a Taoist couple, and they are practicing Dadao together. In this life, the husband and wife share the same heart, share blessings and misfortunes, share life and death, and never leave."

The two of them uttered the vows in their hearts at the same time, and the voice fell, and a sound of music suddenly floated through the clear sky of thousands of miles, and then a hundred birds and flowers bloomed, which was actually recognized by the heavens!

The Dao Lian ceremony has always required the newcomer to make a promise, whatever you can say, it is to be witnessed by the Dao of Heaven. But legend has it that if the two of them made their vows from their sincerity and could really do it, they would be recognized by heaven and blessed. Xu Zifan and Shi Yunxuan have been recognized, then the oath they just said is true? !