Bet on stone (25-26)

(25)

Next, Wang Yalin fully realized what it means to have a leaky house and rain all night long.

The IP traces that Shaohua deliberately concealed were finally cracked by the Qi family! The person who posted that video was none other than Wang Yalin herself!

Qi Xiangheng refused to accept this result. Faced with the evidence, he shook his head excitedly and retorted: "This is impossible, Yalin will never do this!"

But the Qi family takes it for granted. Is this kind of thing rare? It's just a dirty trick used by some naive money-worshiping girls.

Occasionally, a young master will be deceived by Cinderella, who is like a little white flower, and would rather run away from home than stick to true love. They just didn't expect that this kind of thing would happen to Qi Xiangheng. Hasn't his good friend Xu Zifan been among thousands of flowers, and not a single leaf has touched him? How is he the complete opposite?

"Your father has already investigated clearly. Wang Yalin was kicked out of the house by the Xu family. Although Feng Xiangjun gave her a villa, an apartment plus 10 million, but to the eldest lady of the original four major families, this little thing is nothing. ?"

"Since the Xu family has no hope, the best choice is for her to fall in love with you. What's more convenient than finding a long-term meal ticket who is committed to it? Maybe she is still thinking about being the young mistress of the Qi family! Xiang Heng, she is taking advantage of her. you."

"This woman has ulterior motives. The time she sent the video was obviously after you fell asleep, and then your father came to find her. With such a short time difference, who took the initiative to molest her? Do you really believe that you would do that? "

"Even if it is true that you accidentally molested her in your dream, then she woke up midway through posting the video, and there are no signs of her door being broken open. She obviously opened it by herself. Then why does she continue to sleep in your arms? Isn't it self-evident what it means? She just wants the elders to run into that kind of situation and ask you to be responsible for her."

Qi's mother and Mrs. Qi persuaded Qi Xiangheng several times and told him Wang Yalin's motives carefully.

Mr. Qi also showed him the evidence one by one, told him not to be fooled, and warned him not to have any further contact with Wang Yalin.

But Qi Xiangheng couldn't accept it! He grew up with Xu Zifan, and he often saw this little sister. She was so cute, and her cuteness made people feel soft. He has been in love with her since adolescence. He has been secretly in love with her for so many years and only waited for her to grow up. Doesn't he know who she is?

He firmly believed that there was a misunderstanding, but he was indeed disturbed. Only the obsession in his heart made him insist on his opinion and insist on asking Wang Yalin for clarification.

The Qi family didn't stop him, or they didn't pay attention to Wang Yalin at all. As long as they didn't come in, they didn't care about Wang Yalin being Qi Xiangheng's mistress.

When Wang Yalin came home from school, she was very irritable. When she saw Qi Xiangheng who looked a little haggard at the door, she immediately put on a look of surprise.

She stepped forward and pulled him to look around, with some distress in her eyes, "Xiang Heng, are you okay? Did Uncle Qi suddenly come to take you away yesterday? What happened?"

Qi Xiangheng looked at her expression and asked her directly, "Did you come to me on purpose yesterday? Before my father came, did you really not know that we slept in the same bed?"