Bet on stone (21)

After Feng Xiangjun read the information in the file bag, his legs were soft, and he fell to the ground. The information was scattered around her, and Feng Donghui's photos looked very dazzling.

She kept shaking her head and murmured, "Impossible, this is impossible, how could it be Donghui?"

She got up and found the cell phone that had fallen out before, shaking her hands to call Feng Donghui.

[Shaohua: Host, Feng Xiangjun is trying to contact Feng Donghui. 】

[Xu Zifan: Well, don't worry about her, it is the most terrible thing to be always afraid of the knife on the head falling off, so let Feng Xiangjun personally put the knife on Feng Donghui's head. 】

As soon as the phone was connected, Feng Xiangjun heard loud music and humming from the other side. She yelled in panic: "Feng Donghui! Go to a quiet place right away! Right away!"

"Sister, are you okay? I'm high, I'm all right."

"Feng Donghui!" Feng Xiangjun shouted angrily, "Did you change my child!"

The microphone quickly became quiet, Feng Donghui sneered, "Sister, what do you mean? I can't rely on others, right? Your own child didn't watch it. What's up with me? What do I do for her?"

"Your brother-in-law personally investigated, you dare to say it's not you? Tell me, is it you? You dare to lie, and no one can help you!" Feng Xiangjun took photos of the information and sent him a severe voice, but his lips trembled. I'm afraid of getting answers I don't want.

Feng Donghui was silent for a moment, and when he spoke again, there was no disguised ease, only fear was left, "Sister, I didn't mean it! You believe me, sister! The Feng family finally got better, parents still rely on me to take care of him, sister. You must not let the brother-in-law deal with me! I was impulsive, I was ignorant back then, I was wrong, I was really wrong, I am a bastard, I will never dare anymore, sister..."

The phone slipped from her hand, Feng Xiangjun could no longer hear what he was saying behind, she only knew that all of this was true, and it was her brother who replaced her child.

In order to discipline her gambling brother, she ran to Linhe Town with a seven-month pregnancy, and was hit by her younger brother to give birth prematurely. Despite her size, she was injured and could not give birth.

At that time, her younger brother was crying in front of her bed, and her parents rushed to help her plead. She was softhearted. She couldn't bear the downfall of her family, and she didn't allow her family to fall down, so she racked her brains to let her husband relax and gave the Feng family a certain With resources, the Feng family returned to the Yanjing business district and became a third-rate family.

She knew that the Xu family had always cared about what happened back then. She tried her best to be nice to her daughter and taught her daughter to be better than her son, so that they could see her dedication and would be worthless.

But the appearance of Xu Mengyao made all her contributions like a joke. Xu Mengyao was embarrassed, ranked first in the exam, taciturn, and rustic. All of these reminded the whole family of that incident. If she hadn't ran to Nehe Town, they Miss Xu's family wouldn't be so onstage.

She was afraid that her mother-in-law could no longer borrow her strength. If her mother-in-law rejected her, she would have no bargaining chip. She doesn't want this kind of life, she hopes everything will go back to the past. She hates Xu Mengyao for destroying her happy family, or that she is not willing to face her own mistakes.

The fact is also true. Since Xu Mengyao returned home, her mother-in-law has become colder, her husband has become alienated, her son has become unfilial, and even her proud daughter has regressed.