Farmers (34)

Zheng Zixuan stepped forward to salute the two elders, and Xu Zifan briefly introduced them. Several people were excited when they saw Xu Zifan patronizing, but they didn't even see a girl behind him. At this time, they looked a little confused at her face that was sixty-six like Zheng Chuan. Mother Xu looked around, "Where is Xiao and Xiaochuan?"

"Mother, let's go in and say." Xu Zifan tied the carriage and greeted everyone to come in. After everyone was seated, he told him about Zheng Chuan's entrusting his sister to him.

Mother Xu slapped her thigh and suddenly realized, "No wonder you have to let Zheng Chuan accompany you to Fucheng. It turns out that he had an appointment to leave Fucheng with someone? Oh, your two children are really true. Why don't you tell us about such a big event? Anyway, help Xiaochuan prepare more things to take with him."

"Mother, don't worry, Zheng Chuan brought the silver, and you can buy what you lack there. You also know Zheng Chuan's temperament, he doesn't want to face the separation, so I didn't tell you."

Mother Xu said a few more words, sat next to Zheng Zixuan, took her hand and looked at her with a pity look on her face, "Good boy, when you get to the aunt, this will treat this as your own home. Your brother usually comes, like Like my other son, we are in a good relationship. You just came here, and you are not familiar with this place. If you have anything to do, please ask me and Xiaolian. Don't get out of sight. We are a family."

Xiao Lian stepped forward and smiled: "Yes, Sister Zi Xuan, we are all a family. There happens to be an empty room next to me, I will help you clean up."

Zheng Zixuan stood up hurriedly, "I'll go too, I can just clean up by myself, it has already caused you a lot of trouble."

Xiaolian waved her hand hurriedly, "It's no trouble, you just got out of the car, you must be exhausted, so I can take a good rest, I can just clean up by myself."

Xu's mother saw that the two of them were getting along well, and she smiled and curled her eyes, "Just let Xiao Lian go, you and the third child will have a good rest, I will get you some noodle soup, eat a bowl of warmth, and feel comfortable." He told Xu Zifan, "The third child, you take care of Zi Xuan, and my mother will get you some food."

Xu Zifan nodded, "Don't worry, mother."

Father Xu had nothing to say with the little girl. He asked Xu Zifan a few words about the exam. He happily went out with his hands behind his back when he knew everything was going well. There are so many people in the neighborhood who asked about Xu Zifan these days. Now that Xu Zifan is back, he should go out for a stroll. Up. Fang Mingda ran to help Xiao Lian clean the room, only Xu Zifan and Zheng Zixuan were left in the main room. Zheng Zixuan breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled at Xu Zifan. This person, this identity has been so smoothly established!

The next day Xu Zifan went to apply for a household registration for Zheng Zixuan. People from the Xu family came and went to congratulate the rookies who stopped by. Xu Zifan is not that kind of poor talent. He has a rich family background and is a doctor. He has been tested for the first name of a scholar. No matter how he looks, his future is bright. Many people want to get close to him.

In particular, the prefectural county also hosted a banquet for Xu Zifan and Liu Yang, because they took the No. 1 pick before they were 20 years old, and the ranking is not bad. The prefecture saw their potential and encouraged them and gave them twenty taels each. Silver, no more, no less, and enough to make ordinary people envy. In addition, scholars can receive five taels of silver each year. Ordinary people need to be polite and courteous when they see them. They don't need to perform corvee, and they can also be exempt from paying taxes on 80 acres of land under their names. All these benefits directly raised Xu Zifan's social status to a higher level.