Cultivation in another world (4)

The top exercise secrets, alchemy recipes, and formations in the cultivation world are all recorded with jade slips. Even if Shaohua scans the jade slips hidden by someone, he cannot know the contents. Because it is a system that is not a divine sense, it will not be discovered by these cultivators, but at the same time it also means that it has nothing to do with jade slips and other things that require divine sense.

However, as the chief disciple of the Xuantian Sect, the original master was practicing one of the top best practices, and he only needed to follow this practice. The original owner didn't understand the alchemy and the formation, but Xu Zifan was very interested, but they had to be learned from scratch, and the advanced records in the jade slips were not needed. The knowledge involved in the books of Cangshuge was enough for him. Learned for a long time.

This time Xu Zifan walked around the Xuantian School, and Shaohua entered all the books and information that could be scanned into the system, including detailed information about various martial arts missions and a detailed map of the entire Xuantian School. The place Xu Zifan wanted to go most was the Xuantian Sect's herbal garden, but he couldn't do anything there because of his personal design, and he didn't know how to make alchemy. After scanning the whole school, Xu Zifan felt that he could change his place. He was always in the same place with a dangerous person who could not be beaten. Personal safety was completely unguaranteed. He also had to be cheated by his former fiancée from time to time. There was no need to stay. .

Xu Zifan snorted disdainfully when he thought that they would ask himself for blessing at the ceremony. He didn't mess up before because he didn't know anything. Now that he mastered half of the original master's cultivation base, it was different. Originally, his task was only to defeat Huo Chongjun one day in the future. He chose to practice in the Buddhism system and ignored them. They came to respond to him again and again. Judging from this kind of development, Huo Chongjun may one day expose the matter of his pure-yang body, and he will be too passive until then. It is better to settle the old accounts as soon as possible and go their own ways.

In the blink of an eye in three days, the Taoist ceremony ceremony of the daughter of the Xuantian Sect, the number of people who came to congratulate him is unknown. All sects sent important figures from their own sects to bring a few juniors to congratulate, giving Xiang Wentian a lot of face, and at the same time taking this opportunity to make friends with other sects, so that their juniors can also show their faces and gain insights. .

Xu Zifan has also gained a lot of knowledge. He doesn't want to be as novel as a bun, but there is no way, the world is really novel. This feeling is like the first time he left a slum and saw the prosperous city outside, it was a match for Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden. But that's great, seeing something you've never seen makes life more interesting, isn't it? He suddenly looked forward to every crossing in the future.

"Big brother."

"Big brother."

The disciples I met on the road politely greeted Xu Zifan, and Xu Zifan nodded with a smile. Dressed in white, he smiled lightly, like a gentle and jade-like young man, who was very different from the seriousness of the past, which surprised many people, and inexplicably thought of the changes he experienced.

Xu Zifan's clothes are embroidered with auspicious clouds and dark patterns, and the belt is tied with jade pendant, which looks gorgeous and low-key. He is a pure yang body, with a unique appearance, even in the realm of cultivation of beauty like clouds, he is also one of the best, similarly, Xiang Yushuang is also very beautiful. In the past, the two of them were called the golden boy and the jade girl in one place, and they were born together. Nowadays, if the beauty does not marry, the appearance of Xu Zifan seems very embarrassing and attracts the attention of people in the know.