Farmers (31)

Since Xu Zifan tried his skills for a while, several doctors in the hall began to talk to him about medical topics, and they would ask him to discuss any illnesses in his spare time. Occasionally, apprentices would ask him questions, and he would explain patiently, and do his best to help. Everyone's favor with him was constantly rising, so naturally they would not object to him helping others to see a doctor.

As a result, Xu Zifan took over more and more patients. After he solved an intractable disease for an emergency patient, he was even regarded as the fourth doctor in the hospital. Like other doctors, he became a reliable and reliable doctor. The doctor gradually gained fame.

"Doctor Xu, how old are you? Are you married?" The aunt who was being diagnosed by Xu Zifan looked at him curiously and asked.

A young wife next to her smiled and answered, "Doctor Xu is so capable at such a young age, and he must have married a wife and had children." She said that, but she stared at Xu Zifan, wanting to see whether he would admit it or deny it.

Another girl in the costume of a maid said: "I haven't seen Dr. Xu's family after several times. I think he hasn't married yet?"

It is not the first time that Xu Zifan has been concerned about getting married. Since he gained some fame, patients have often asked about his marriage, especially those aunts, who are particularly keen to introduce him to his wife. Xu Zifan smiled gently, first told the auntie about her illness and prescribed prescriptions before repliing: "I haven't married yet, but my mother already has plans."

"That's it..." The auntie suddenly showed regret, "I know several good girls, and I want to show you each other. It seems that I have no fate."

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "Thank you aunty for your kindness, please come here with me to get the medicine and settle the bill."

Xu Zifan got up and took the aunt to fetch the medicine, and left the gaze of the little daughters-in-law and the eldest. He looks good and insists on exercising. Now he is well dressed in the medical hall. He is gentle and polite, and is very attractive to women here. Most of the patients who look for Xu Zifan to see a doctor are women, and there are even girls who pretend to be sick to let him see. Doctor Tong has ridiculed him more than once for helping the clinic to make more profits, but he really doesn't want this kind of luck. Watch it!

After seeing a few patients, Xu Zifan walked to the side to face Zheng Chuan, who was sitting very tightly, and said, "Tired of sitting for so long?"

Zheng Chuan shook his head, "I'm not tired, I can see a lot."

Xu Zifan sat down next to her amusedly, and whispered: "What are you looking at, you haven't finished watching so many days? I'm not the kind of person who provokes flowers, don't you believe me?"

"Master said that a man can trust a sow to climb a tree." Zheng Chuan pursed his lips, looked at Xu Zifan with disgrace, lowered his voice and said, "I believe you, but I think I have to listen to Master's words and watch more. It's always correct. Did I bother you? If it does, I can go to the teahouse opposite."

"No, it's good here." Xu Zifan smiled helplessly, in fact he didn't care very much. After all, Zheng Chuan came to him just to sit in the corner and would not affect others. He just didn't think this kind of observation was necessary, but isn't this also the cuteness of Zheng Chuan? Inquire about the love of the sweetheart, well, it seems that there is nothing wrong with what her master taught.

Xu Zifan and Zheng Chuan sat for a while, and then went busy again. When the hospital closed, he told Zheng Chuan to go home for dinner. In the past six months, he revealed his medical skills, studied imperial examination knowledge, and got close to Zheng Chuan. In Zheng Chuan's words, she wanted to know more about Xu Zifan and his family before getting married. Getting married is not a trifling matter. She used to be with anyone. If you don't communicate, you don't know anyone, you must understand carefully before you decide.

This statement is in line with Xu Zifan's intention. It was basically impossible to have free love in ancient times, but he did not expect to meet such a strange person as Zheng Chuan. Zheng Chuan's female disguised as a man happened to be with him frequently as his buddy, and Zheng Chuan's personality was more like a modern woman, and they happened to be able to see if each other was suitable when getting along. Zheng Chuan can still get along with his parents. It is very important to know his in-laws in advance.

Half a year has passed, Zheng Chuan often eats at Xu's house, and Xu Zifan occasionally enters the mountain with Zheng Chuan. The relationship between the two is increasing day by day, and it is not boring to talk and laugh in private. In the past few days, Zheng Chuan heard Xiaolian teasing that Xu Zifan attracted many women, and he suddenly wanted to go to the hospital to see how many women Xu Zifan attracted and how to get along with the female patients.

After watching for a few days, Zheng Chuan said boredly: "The patients of men, women and children seem to be the same. At most, women will say a few words to you. I won't go next time."

Xu Zifan nodded, "I can't go. I won't go in a few days. We are going to prepare for the scientific examination." He smiled to Zheng Chuan and said, "If you find a time, you will leave, and then let your'sister' appear. I've taken care of everything about the household registration. This is the most appropriate way without knowing it."

Zheng Chuan thought about it seriously and frowned, "Is there any problem with Su Qianyun? She followed me for a long time."

"How could she think of this, it's okay."