Prince regent (9)

After Xu Zifan left the imperial study room, he went to the Anci Palace to see the queen mother, and specially called the imperial physician to show concern. Sure enough, Fu Yuhua's expression was much more relaxed, saying that he was too nervous, but the corners of his eyes and brows were smiling. Let a high-ranking person be obsessed with her, make up for the coldness she suffered in the first emperor, and get a lot of satisfaction in her heart.

When the imperial physician visited Fu Yuhua, Xu Zifan didn't look at him. He walked to the side hall. Mo Yun, who had been prepared for a long time, walked against him. Under the gaze of others, he respectfully gave way and waited for Xu Zifan to follow her. As he walked in front of him, with a flick of his nails, a small roll of thin note fell into Xu Zifan's sleeve pocket. At the same time, Xu Zifan gave her a note in the same way. Then she retreated as usual, and even the three major palace ladies who guarded her didn't notice the abnormality.

Xu Zifan sat down to drink tea, put the note into the space, [Shaohua, see what Ansan said. 】

Shaohua can control the things in the space and quickly open the note and scan it on the screen for Xu Zifan to see. Eighteen names were listed on the note, all of whom Fu Yuhua had placed in an important position in the harem. They were the dead men who did private affairs for her outside the Anci Palace. Naturally, there are other hidden piles, but it is not necessary that the dead are not eradicated.

Xu Zifan found that two of the dead men were by the emperor's side. Fu Yuhua might want to protect the emperor, perhaps with a sense of control, but in the final analysis, it is easiest to secretly send such a person to the emperor's side without explaining to the emperor. The act of separation occurs. And the note he gave to Ansan was to ask her to help the emperor cover up the news, so that the queen mother could not understand the emperor's movements in time, and then reveal the queen mother's manpower to the emperor.

Unexpectedly, he and Ansan are in a tacit understanding. He just wanted to use this trick, and Ansan has investigated the manpower. Xu Zifan curled the corner of her lips, turned off the screen and drank tea comfortably.

But in a moment, Fu Yuhua came out. The doctor said that Fu Yuhua was always worried and could not sleep peacefully. In fact, going around means that Fu Yuhua has something on his mind. Xu Zifan heard it, and when he asked with concern, Fu Yuhua mentioned the queen candidate, but Xu Zifan didn't plan to chat with her. He just laughed and said that he had a candidate, and promised to satisfy her. Then he retired.

Because of his concern, even if he did not always accompany Fu Yuhua and teach the emperor as before, their mother and son did not find him wrong. In six years, they are not the only ones who can let the original owner relax their vigilance, Xu Zifan can also use these years of getting along to let them relax their vigilance. And he deliberately did this in order to gain time to stabilize the power.

Although the original owner is the regent, he does not love power, and sincerely thinks about the mother and son from beginning to end. Naturally, he can't think about cultivating too many confidantes and firmly controlling the power in his own hands. This is why the mother and son could abolish him and kill him in just two years. His power is not strong enough.

Xu Zifan was a wise man in the orc world in his previous life and founded the country. For decades, he was basically doing what the emperor did. Although the orc world is in the development stage, it is not as complicated and intriguing as the courts of this world, but there are still many similarities in general management, so he can do these things with ease. Under the circumstances that the mother and child were still unaware of their normal lives, they consolidated their power, made various lists, and prepared to find suitable opportunities to start.