Ancient beast world (8)

Roland saw the strange Meng Fang and Xu Zifan with a curious expression, and smiled: "Hello, I am the seventh prince of the Mermaid, Roland, are you from the Leopard?"

Xu Zifan deliberately said, "Mengya belongs to the Tiger clan. Now I ask him to protect me from other clan."

Roland was a little surprised. A female would go to see another race? What to look at Sada quickly told him the origins of Xu Zifan, Roland still kept an elegant smile after listening, and made a request, "Then please ask the wise man to see our seafood. If the wise man can promote us and We, the mermaid tribe, will repay the wise adults for the transactions of other tribes."

Xu Zifan nodded, followed him into the mermaid tent, and saw many familiar seafood such as crabs, pippi prawns, spaniels, kelp, etc., but they were three or four times larger than when they were on the earth. He doesn't know how to cook, but he can dispense medicine. Shaohua still has a large number of recipe records, so he still knows how to get rid of it. Xu Zifan immediately asked for some medicinal materials from Mowen, took out the chili, pepper, etc. collected on the road, prepared a seasoning, and then threw the seafood that could be cooked directly into the stone pot to boil.

Then he took two spaniels to remove the spines, sliced ​​them into pieces of meat and cooked them in a pot of boiled meat. The aroma spread throughout the trading point, and almost everyone gathered around to see what they were doing. Xu Zifan took the fierce beast meat hunted by fierce teeth into skewers and grilled it by the fire. The simplest version of barbecue and hot pot was made, and he could only do this.

As soon as the skewers were cooked, Sada took a bite into his belly first, his eyes brightened, and he sat beside Xu Zifan happily, "Zifan, this is delicious, would you make other meals?"

Xu Zifan said righteously: "You have to use your brains in this regard. I will only tell you what you can eat and how you can eat. Because if you don't use your brain and do everything as I say, then you will be puppets. You continue to survive, so I will show you a clear path, and you need to actively cooperate with the rest."

Sada and others felt that this was the truth. When their patriarch ordered them to do things, they would not teach them all. It was normal. Xu Zifan quietly breathed a sigh of relief, and successfully turned over the poor cooking skill. From now on, he was waiting to discover the gourmet in the orc world. Anyway, Shaohua has a recipe, and the route he pointed out is absolutely right.

Roland saw that everyone was coming, and smiled and distributed the food to everyone. Everyone praised the good food, but the orcs shook their heads after eating, "This is not enough to stuff their teeth. Isn't it too troublesome? Females should like it. eat?"

Orcs don't pay attention to food, they eat raw meat. Of course, they don't want to spend much time cooking, but Sada is a proper foodie. He puts the remaining meat into his bowl as soon as he hears it, with a smile on his face. If you don't like to eat, don't grab it with me. I like to eat, Zifan, let's make something, Roland, when I pay you, let me have a big meal first."

Roland smiled and said: "It's okay, I invited everyone to eat, you don't have to be polite, I can still afford this meal."

Xu Zifan heard the words and roasted some oysters and yellow croaker beside him. He savoured the herbs in the soup with the ink pattern. He looked at Xu Zifan thoughtfully, and the balance in his heart tilted towards him again. And it's not difficult to get these things, they can really exchange more seafood and bring them back to the females to eat. However, Xu Zifan then said that these seafoods are perishable, and it is best to store them in the sun under current conditions. Fresh ones can only be placed in colder places deep in the cave. This is another problem to be solved in the future.