Unlucky stick (10)

"Brother!" Jiang Tianxin was the closest to Jiang Dong, and instantly reacted and slid down the hill to chase.

Xu Zifan secretly said a bad sound, and rushed to the side to look over, and saw a wild boar under the high hillside was startled and stood up. Jiang Dong just rolled down next to it, and the wild boar screamed and hit him. go with.

Jiang Tianxin was still some distance away from him. Seeing that the wild boar's fangs were about to rest on Jiang Dong, he immediately drew his gun, raised his hand and shot the wild boar through one eye! She took advantage of the pain of the wild boar to retreat, and ran to Jiang Dong to pull him up and climb up.

Jiang Dong's forehead was full of cold sweat, and his legs were a bit soft. The more anxious he was, the more he could not use his strength.

The police and bodyguards all slid down the slope, and Xu Zifan also slid down, but the other two wild boars had already rushed in front of the Jiang Dong brothers and sisters!

Jiang Tianxin guarded Jiang Dong, punched a wild boar in the eye, turned around and kicked another wild boar in the jaw, shouting: "Save Jiang Dong!"

Six sons rolled down first, held the gun to help Jiang Dong, and looked at Jiang Tianxin anxiously. In non-critical moments, wild boars can't be hit, and their police can't shoot easily. This is troublesome!

Jiang Dong tried his best to climb up, and looked back at his sister. He happened to see that the wild boar that had been shot through the eyes rushed back and hit Jiang Tianxin's back straight.

"Xinxin!" He didn't know where his strength was, pushing away the six sons and rushing towards Jiang Tianxin, protecting her from behind, and the two fell to the ground together.

Jiang Tianxin turned his head in shock, only to see the wild boar flowing blood and hitting Jiang Dong, "Brother——"

But the next second, something even more shocking happened to her!

She actually saw that the wild boar was bounced back by something at the moment it hit it, and the wild boar was bounced back!

She subconsciously pulled Jiang Dong to his feet. The police and bodyguards had all slid down to surround them, facing the three wild boars.

Seeing Xu Zifan hadn't come, she hurriedly called him, "Climb up the hillside, don't come! Go up!" Then she handed Jiang Dong to the six sons and ran to Xu Zifan.

Xu Zifan didn't panic at all, grabbed a handful of spirit stones from the space and quickly threw them around the wild boar. A piece of spirit stone was thrown in a specific position, forming a circle, the wild boar was immediately trapped in it, and it was impossible to break out!

He breathed a sigh of relief, and the customer kept it.

"What happened to the wild boar?!"

Everyone's eyes widened in shock!

Jiang Tianxin stopped to look at the three wild boars. They seemed to be locked in a transparent cover, slammed into the cover frantically, and couldn't get out. But in fact, there was nothing around them, only a few jade-like objects.

Her heart was beating frantically, and she looked at Xu Zifan incredulously, "What is this...?"

"Formation," Xu Zifan felt pained by the spirit stone, "you find a way to catch the wild boar and put it back to a safe place as soon as possible. Don't consume my spirit stone."

"The wild boar... was bounced off by you?"

"Didn't I give your brother a body pendant? Of course to protect his safety."