Bet on stone (19)

Xu Zhenhua also revealed some things about that year. Feng Xiangjun went to that small town entirely because of her brother Feng Donghui.

The Feng family was once a famous family in Yenching, second only to the four major families. Therefore, the Xu family and the Feng family would marry for a win-win situation. As a result, just a few years after Feng Xiangjun married, the Feng family was involved in a major corruption case, and Feng Xiangjun's father made a mistake in decision-making and lost two major projects one after another. If it weren't for Mr. Xu's foresight to get out in time, maybe the Xu family would follow suit. Unlucky.

Since then, the Feng family has retreated to the edge of the circle, Feng Donghui jumped up and down to get to know people, and wanted to make the Feng family rise again, but he had no real ability, and tossing and tossing became a joke in the circle.

Feng Xiangjun changed from a high-ranking eldest lady to a troubled phoenix. He became sensitive and felt insecure. He didn't improve until he was pregnant with a second child. Unexpectedly, when she was seven months pregnant, she received a call from Feng Donghui, saying that he owed a huge gambling debt and couldn't pay it, and asked her sister to help him.

The town where Feng Donghui hid was the town where Xu Mengyao was in high school, near the town of He.

Feng Xiangjun was arrogant in his bones and did not allow any taint to exist. As a result, the family kept her back again and again. In order to conceal this matter, she decided to go to deal with it personally, and put her younger brother in jail. She thought that when things were resolved, even if the Xu family knew about it, she wouldn't say anything.

So she left home on the grounds of depression and relaxation. Xu Zhenhua certainly disagreed, but she had a tendency to be depressed before. She was afraid that she would be emotionally hurt and could only send more people to protect her.

Going out with a big belly, even if you take care of it carefully, you will be exhausted. When Feng Xiangjun saw Feng Donghui, the accumulated anger had reached a critical point. After paying off the debt, he asked someone to catch Feng Donghui, but Feng Donghui accidentally bumped into it while struggling. To Feng Xiangjun, caused her premature delivery!

She was alive and dead. Fortunately, she was sent to the doctor in time and the mother and daughter were safe.

At that time, both Xu Zhenhua and the two elders rushed over. Father Xu sighed that his granddaughter had such a careless mother and almost died, so he brought a jade gourd to keep his granddaughter safe.

There cannot be no one in the company. They were also a little angry at the time. After confirming that Feng Xiangjun and the children were not in danger, they only left Li Xiulan and the servants to watch. Xu Zhenhua and Old Man Xu returned to Beijing. Before Xu Zhenhua left, he beat Feng Donghui severely, causing Feng Donghui to confess his mistake with tears in front of Feng Xiangjun's bed, and promised not to do it again.

At that time, because the child was born prematurely, he could not move at will, not to mention that Linhe Town was so far away from Yanjing, so he didn't take the child. There were seven or eight servants left, and no one thought that there would be a problem, but the jade gourd disappeared when the child came out of the nursery in a stable condition.

The hospital was searched for several days, but there was no camera at that time. Everyone could not find out the suspicion. In the end, they had no choice but to stop. They all thought it was a nurse who secretly took the money when they saw the money. Who knew they would show up in Wang's house. .

I don't know how the Wang family has the ability to change children, but when Yu Gourd appears in the Wang family, the Wang family is definitely not innocent.