Farmers (12)

Xu Zifan looked at Su Qianyun and raised his eyebrows and said, "It turned out that the second sister-in-law made the idea." He smiled and arched his hands. "The second sister-in-law is really powerful, and I came up with a good idea. I should be grateful for the second sister-in-law."

Su Qianyun awkwardly pulled the corners of her mouth and smiled, "Third brother, I had to do it that day." Seeing Cai's holding on to her tightly, she said clearly, "Sister-in-law, the good days you just said refer to us. What's the matter of selling food every day? Sister-in-law, I didn't really have the ability to not say it before. I actually cook every meal at home in a fixed amount. Sugar and red dates can't be mixed at will. How dare I make cakes and eat these things? I've been living my little life at home, I don't know how talented I am to make snacks. To be honest, it's good to live like this now. If I'm not happy when I'm eating at the same table today, I still think Stop being a family anymore."

Xu Erlang said with a cold face: "Big brother, what do you mean by my sister? We got some food and worked so hard to sell it. We were so tired and sore all over, just to let the children live a better life, why did my sister blame us for not selling things? What about you? According to that, didn't you take care of your third child in the past for granted? Why don't you want to?"

Xu Dalang flushed red, "No, second brother, I didn't mean that. I just want to stay together as a family, be filial to parents, and raise children." He looked at Cai and scolded, "Don't talk nonsense. Here, you shut up."

Father Xu frowned and said: "Okay, why is it noisy? It's not interesting to be together as a family, just let it go."

"Old man!" Xu's mother looked at him eagerly. They are only fifty. They are so in good health. They still want four generations to be in the same house. Why not do it if they have the opportunity to get a family together?

Father Xu shook his head and said coldly: "The heart is not in one place, and it's useless to ask them to be a family. From now on, let's follow the third one and don't bother."

Xu Erlang smiled and said: "Father is right. Mother, don't worry, children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren, don't we all have a good time? When your son makes money and buys good things to honor you, just take care of it. Just enjoy it."

Xu's mother was unhappy and snorted, "I can't enjoy your blessings. Didn't you just listen to your daughter-in-law? It's all because of my butler's poor management. She didn't have a chance to do anything, so she was happy when she separated. "

Su Qianyun said hurriedly: "Mother, I didn't mean that. I didn't know that I would do this before. It was a mistake."

Xu Zifan picked up some dishes for Xu's father and Xu's mother, and said with a smile: "I also think it's good to separate families, father and mother, have you forgotten? I still want to continue studying to test talents and learn fine medical skills to help people with illnesses. If not, I am afraid that my eldest brother and second elder brother will be dragged down by money. Now I have my own separates. I work hard to earn money. I can spend my money anywhere in the future, and I feel more comfortable. Otherwise, no matter how much I earn, In the eyes of outsiders, I'm afraid there will be a blood-sucking worm impression, which will affect my reputation.

Both Xu's father and Xu's mother knew that he was going to be a talented student, and when he heard that it was likely to affect his reputation, they dismissed the idea. Even the Cai clan hesitated a bit. Don't think Xu Zifan can copy books and Xu's father can sell bamboo products. It takes a lot of money to study and test the imperial examination. Maybe they don't make enough money for Xu Zifan! After thinking about it, Chua kept his head down and said nothing. When Xu's mother saw this, she was disappointed in her heart. She looked at Cai's a few times, and knew that Cai's jealousy, they could make money. Looking at Xu Dalang again, there are a lot of twists and turns, but I don't understand. I just know that if you work hard, it is really difficult for Dafang to develop in the future.