Prince regent (16)

When the emperor rushed into the backyard, he saw seven or eight people falling on the ground, covered in blood, and he didn't know his life or death. There were still a few guards who were fighting desperately with a few guards. Hidden behind the pillar under the corridor, Furong was being chased by a guard armed with a knife, screaming in fright.

"Furong! Hurry up, Xiao Shunzi!" The emperor ran towards Furong, calling Xiao Shunzi anxiously.

Xiao Shunzi ran fast, and immediately ran over him to Furong, "Stop! Who dares to hurt Girl Furong, be careful! Stop it!"

The guard was stunned when he saw the emperor personally, and then he kept his eyes cold and cut at Furong. Xiao Shunzi turned his eyes, jumped up and rushed forward, and when the guard caught up with Furong, he violently knocked him to the ground and fought with the guard.

Furong gasped and stopped, turned to face the emperor, but suddenly stopped with wide-eyed eyes, pointed at the emperor's back and yelled, "Be careful!"

Before the emperor turned his head, the people behind him took a stab at his shoulder and shouted at the guards: "You are too slow. The queen mother has orders. If you don't keep one, you should just start it. When will this be hit? Look at me!"

The guards all changed their colors, and they didn't care about fighting with the nursing house anymore, they all came to stop them, "Stop!"

Xiao Shunzi turned her head back in horror, and rushed towards the emperor, "The emperor! Escort! Protect the emperor!"

The person who slashed the emperor was shocked, and turned the emperor who had fallen to the ground over, and saw that he was really the emperor, so that all the knives in his hand fell!

"The emperor... I cut the emperor? I, I... the emperor spared my life, not me, it was the queen mother who ordered it, no, no, the queen mother ordered the killing of the people in this courtyard, I don't know the emperor is here, I don't know , I... the emperor forgive me!" The man took a few steps incoherently and panicked, then suddenly turned around and fled quickly, as if he knew that leaving was a dead end, and would rather be a fugitive.

Xiao Shunzi helped the emperor and pointed out the door, "Chasing! He hurt the emperor, you must catch him! You guys quickly find a way to stop the emperor's bleeding, prepare to lift the emperor into a carriage, and we will return to the palace quickly."

The guards were also panicked, and they all listened to Xiao Shunzi's orders. The emperor's brain was blank, shaking his hands and touching his shoulders, he felt the blood in one hand! He was shocked and painful, and his face was pale. He was only fifteen years old. He had never seen the **** scene of killing a minion with a stick. How could he accept his blood flow? Had it not been for Xiao Shunzi to be next to him, and orderly arrangements, he might not be able to recover at this time.

Furong recovered faster than him. Seeing that there was no danger, she staggered towards the emperor, knelt beside him and burst into tears. She wanted to touch him but did not dare to touch him, sobbing and holding the emperor's hand tightly, "My husband! My husband! Why! How could this happen? How could you get hurt? I'm all to blame, all to me!"

The emperor's frightened heart stabilized a bit under the concern of Xiao Shunzi and Furong. Instead, he held Furong's hand, consciously unable to show his timidity in front of his woman, so he pulled out a smile to comfort her, "Don't be afraid of Furong, I'm fine. , It's just a small injury. I'm not good and I didn't protect you. You have this trouble because of me. Don't blame you."

The emperor swept to the busy and anxious guards nearby, his face became cold, "Xiao Shunzi, take Furong back to the palace, and live in my partial hall. I want to see who dares to enter my palace and kill people!"