Plastic uncle and nephew (36)

Xu Zifan's act of leaving with one sentence hit Xu Hao in the face, and his almost commanding attitude made it clear that he would not treat Xu Hao as his uncle. Xu Hao got angry, but he had to do what Xu Zifan said in order to prevent nights and dreams, and he was shocked. He has also seen the attitude of the shareholders, his face is very gloomy, and this is the situation he least wants to happen, his reputation is greatly damaged, his character is questioned, and he is unwilling to cooperate with him.

A vicious and vicious person, even a tyrant in the business world, will find it difficult to continue to develop and will be rejected by other bigwigs. He has been dealing with Xu Zifan privately, just trying to be as nice as possible in terms of reputation. Now that's fine, he needs to spend a lot of money to buy shares. You still have to clean up the mess. I don't know how long it will take to restore the image. Xu Hao's mood can be imagined.

Fortunately, both parties who were supposed to prepare were already prepared, and the press conference went smoothly the next morning. In a large conference room, people from all major media were seated in full, looking forward to it. The security staff and Xu's public relations department were all around, waiting for fear of something wrong.

Xu Zifan and Xu Hao met outside the door. Xu Zifan smiled and gestured to ask, "The elders, please."

Xu Hao glanced at him blankly and walked into the door first. Xu Zifan followed behind with a smile. As soon as he entered the door, he raised his hand and greeted everyone, "So many people? Are there any live broadcasts?"

Xu Hao's secretary whispered: "Xu Shao, there is no live broadcast. The video will be reported later."

Xu Zifan waved his hand, sat on the seat on the stage, folded his long legs, "Why not live broadcast this kind of thing? Recently, everyone has been paying attention to our Xu family's affairs. It's right to know for a while." He smiled at everyone in the audience, "You guys are right?"

"Yes! Shao Xu is right!"

People in the media are naturally not afraid of big things. After a while, a few people started the live broadcast. Xu Zifan nodded with satisfaction, "Then start, and today's press conference is held to explain or end various rumors between me and my uncle. I have decided to When I sold all of the shares in the Xu family to my younger uncle, I couldn't write two characters for Xu. It is a fact that my younger uncle came back to guard Xu when my parents died a few years ago. I am very grateful to him. I found some bad things, and I don't intend to pursue it any more. After the share transfer today, this matter is over."

Xu Hao's complexion changed slightly. Isn't Xu Zifan's saying that equivalent to fulfilling his rumor about dealing with Xu Zifan? Originally, as long as there is no evidence, there is a possibility of reversal in external reports, but now Xu Zifan's ambiguous "not good thing" directly convicted him. Xu Zifan's attitude is the real hammer in everyone's heart! No wonder Xu Zifan has to hold a press conference, so he was waiting here?

Xu Hao winked at others, and a shareholder said awkwardly: "Xu Shao, do you think we have started?"

Xu Zifan nodded, "Bring the documents."

There are many documents, and there are more than a dozen lawyers and notary office staff on the scene. Xu Zifan took the documents and quickly browsed, and the atmosphere in the venue gradually became serious. After reading a document, Xu Zifan immediately signed his name after confirming that there was no problem. Seeing that the posture was really hesitant.

The media people at the scene had countless questions to ask, but there was no questioning session at this press conference. At most, they could witness it with their own eyes, taking photos and videos and sending them back, and it was very itchy. Countless netizens who are watching through the live broadcast are also talking about the heat and expressing their ideas. If you watch the screen at this time, the screen will definitely be densely covered by barrage.