Unlucky stick (28)

Xuan Tong was furious with the contempt of Xu Zifan's words, and he flicked the dust at Xu Zifan and left! Jiang Tianxin stepped forward to block, transported his spiritual power and slapped him on his whisk, displeased: "The mysterious passage is long, and your opponent is me."

"You know how to practice?" Xuantong looked at her in surprise, and then glanced at her cultivation level in disbelief. He really didn't see anything, but the palm just now carried pure spiritual power. What exercise?

Xu Zifan unhurriedly opened the cover-up backpack, reached into it, took the python whip in the space and threw it to Jiang Tianxin, "Next, Xinxin, the Daoist took a weapon to bully you, and you also took a weapon in return."

"Yes, Master!" Jiang Tianxin turned around and caught the python whip. The flaming red slender whip was an unusual match in her hand. She drew her backhand at Xuantong and shouted with bright eyes, "Please enlighten me from the chief priest!"

Xuan Tong couldn't be surprised anymore, he took the move with a black face. He didn't want to fight any more, but he passed a dozen moves in a blink of an eye. He didn't win much more than Jiang Tianxin. At this time, he stopped not letting the junior but admit defeat. , How can it work?

At this time, Xu Zifan pointed to Jiang Tianxin's whip technique, and in a leisurely posture, he did not take him seriously, and once again aroused him to use his full strength.

Xu Zifan raised his eyebrows and said, "Don't keep Xinxin either. The leader of the profound channel and your juniors still use their full strength. Pay attention to the technique. The whip is your extended hand. You can go wherever you want it to go. If you can't hit the profound channel with a whip, you will be considered a failure for the teacher."

"I won't let you down, Master!" Jiang Tianxin suddenly became more serious, playing with the whip as if he was getting better, his movements became more and more flexible, and he completely avoided Xuantong's attack.

Xuan Tong wanted to end quickly but failed, and was taunted by Xu Zifan. He was extremely disgusted with them, and suddenly took out a flame charm and threw it at Jiang Tianxin!

Jiang Tianxin whipped up, pinched a hand and muttered a word, and the flame talisman ignited spontaneously in mid-air. She took advantage of Xuan Tong's surprise, and quickly threw the whip back to Xuan Tong's hand. The back of Xuantong's hand was immediately hot as if it was burned in general pain. With this distraction, Jiang Tianxin swept away his whisk quickly and accurately, stood still and arched his hands, "You lose, accept."

Then he turned his head and smiled at Xu Zifan with a happy face, "Master, have I passed?"

Xu Zifan clapped his hands and stood up straight, "It's great! Even in the case of a sneak attack by the mysterious channel, I can respond calmly and successfully counterattack. I took the opportunity to remove the opponent's weapon and did a very good job. You must know that the most important thing on the battlefield is weapons and calmness. , The opponent loses both of these, and naturally loses the chance of winning."

Xuan Tong covered the back of his hand, looked at the whisk in Jiang Tianxin's hand, and listened to Xu Zifan's seemingly sarcastic remarks, his face was green and white, and he couldn't help but defend, "When will the poor road sneak attack? Isn't it possible to use a talisman?"

Xu Zifan was surprised and surprised, "You senior, are you really embarrassed to work hard with juniors? Xinxin has only been in the market for less than half a year, so she can ask you for two tricks. You don't need to use weapons, but you still get rid of Zhang Fu. If Xinxin didn't react, she wouldn't be burned? A girl, no matter her skin or clothes can't be burned, you say you want to be shameless? No wonder teaching such a shameless apprentice, but she really has her own teacher. There are followers."