Farmers (6)

After eating, Xu Zifan drank the last medicine. Both Xu's father and Xu's mother asked him how he was doing. Xu Zifan got up and walked around and said with a smile: "I'm fine, really, I have read a lot of medical books myself, knowing my body, no need to take medicine, after two days it will be the same as before."

"Have you read medical books?" Xu's mother asked in surprise, "Do you like to see doctors?"

"Well, from the library, no one in our family is sick at ordinary times. I was not at home when I was sick, so I didn't mention it. I like it very much, but I have never had a chance."

Father Xu and Mother Xu glanced at each other, and Father Xu thought, "Why don't you want to be an apprentice in a medical clinic? If you can learn it, it will be better than a mud-legged one."

Mother Xu hesitated: "This apprentice... will be for several years? Don't learn anything by then, and delay the third child."

Xu Zifan waved his hand and said: "Don't, I don't like someone to take care of me, I don't want to go. Don't worry about it, my parents, I will figure it out for myself. There is a saying called "the book has its own golden house", self-taught Not without it, I won't say it if I really learn."

Father Xu sighed, "I don't think you have a qualitative character. First, you said that you want to study, and then that you want to practice medicine. I think we should first marry a daughter-in-law and start a family.

Xu Zifan hurriedly said: "Father, you can forgive me. Just my current reputation, where can I marry a good wife? It's better not to marry a casual one, because the house is restless."

Xu's father, Xu's mother and Xiaolian thought of Su Qianyun almost instantly. If you want to say that she is not good, marrying into the door has been very good these years, but if you want to say that she is good, she has said happily recently. Obedient, the results always make them unhappy. The main reason for the Xu family's separation was Su Qianyun. Anyone in the village would cause trouble in his family. If Xu Zifan also marries someone like Su Qianyun, maybe their two elders and the unmarried sister-in-law will be rejected.

Xu Zifan said again, "Give me a year? If I can't accomplish anything like this one year from now, I will do whatever you ask me to do. Father and mother, a year is not long, and if I have the skills Now? Not only can you marry a good wife, but you can also find a good relationship for my sister. So this year, don't rush to make a marriage between my sister and me. Just think about it if you want to, and talk about it a year later. OK?"

Xiao Lian blushed when he heard about his marriage and didn't dare to look up. Xu's father and Xu's mother saw that he had said so. After thinking about it for a year, it was nothing. The two of them could still support this family, so they nodded in agreement Father Xu said solemnly: "I remember what you said today, and you won't regret it a year later. You still have to support this family by yourself in the future."

Xu Zifan nodded repeatedly, and took the hats that were made for them, and said: "Father, mother, a year is not long or short, and I can't just let you work hard. How do you think our family prepares and sells more hats? There are ten villages around here. Yes, I can sell a lot? No matter the money or food, how much can I add to the family. I will think about making up other things. When we are fine, we can make more and go to the town to sell it. Don't ask for more. It's okay for the four of us to eat more delicious food."

They think that bamboo products can't be sold for money. Everyone knows how to make up. If they don't, they can figure it out. What is the price? But this was the first time Xu Zifan mentioned making money, and they were all in favor, repeatedly praising him for his cleverness, and agreed to sell bamboo products in the future.