Ancient beast world (13)

Xu Zifan screened out the most suitable raw materials for cement, got the cement out, and arranged for the orcs to start work. The tiger beasts have a lot of manpower and are sent to mine with stone picks. The old females weave rattan baskets. The four rattan baskets are tied together with rattan. The leopard orcs carry various raw materials to the construction site, and then the snakes Orcs sorted and transported to various starting points. The animal form of the snake tribe orcs is not a small snake, but a python, and it is no worse than other orcs.

The construction site is where Xu Zifan asked all the Leopard and Snake people to describe what they saw nearby, draw a map, and choose the best location. He has been to check, it is not far from the water source and the forest, the terrain is very good, and there is still a vast flat land to open fields. He drew the city map and called everyone to have a bonfire meeting.

At night, when a bonfire was lit in the tribe, everyone was a little tired, and some people seemed at a loss, because they were so busy every day but didn't know why they did it. Xu Zifan walked up to the altar, wearing some cumbersome clothes and some bone necklaces. This was sent by a fox to show his favor, saying that this is more suitable for his identity.

Standing on the stage, he ordered someone to unfold the city map, shining with a torch, and pointing to the city map and said: "This is our future city, our home. Maybe some people think that there is everything in the tribe and there is no need to move. In the city. Today I just want to tell you what the city is for.

Look at the outermost city wall. The thickness of the city wall can't be knocked down even if a hundred orcs hit it. As long as we close the city gate and set up sentinels on the wall, it is clear whether anyone is approaching. step. No matter whether it is other tribes with evil intentions or wild beasts, no one can break our homes, so that the elderly and young children can live in the safest environment.

The city is a field where you can grow vegetables and fruits; here is a pond where you can raise aquatic products; here is a place where you can raise domestic animals. In the future, females can be self-sufficient without going out to collect. Here is a workshop for making utensils, here is a workshop for sewing clothes and bedding, here, here, here, there are various workshops. I haven't taught you the method yet. After the city is built, you can These workshops are used to produce all kinds of things, and transactions can be formed in our own city. Here is the trading market.

There is also a pharmacy, where talented people can learn medicine and pharmacy. There are no longer only big wizards in the city who know medicine. We will have a more complete and safer institution and try our best to ensure everyone's health. There is also a training ground, where outstanding orcs teach orcs and young children who need to train for force. There is also the task hall, where anyone can post tasks, as long as they can give a suitable reward, anyone can also pick up the task and receive the reward after completing it. Going out hunting, exploring the terrain, collecting useful materials, tracing people, etc., everything can be a task.

And here is the school. I will write down all the knowledge and teach it to talented people, who will pass it on to others and to the next generation. This is the research room. Everyone not only has to study, but also think and research by themselves to stimulate their potential.

This is our future life, orderly, prosperous, helping each other, and resisting foreign enemies together. The most important thing is full of hope, hope for development and continuation. This is the meaning of our city! Do you still think that doing coolies every day is a waste of time? "

"No!" Everyone responded in unison, everyone's eyes were bright, as if they had lit the fire of hope. Although they have never seen a lot of things Xu Zifan said, they can imagine how wonderful their future life will be if they only listen to the blueprint planned by Xu Zifan. It is a life much more exciting than tribal life, and it must be full of hope and joy. !