DND

📍Manchester, Jamaica | 🗓️ Same Night

Micheal's POV

As I pulled up to the house, I signaled my guards to open up the gates.

I could see Noelle's eyes widen as I pulled into my driveway, parking behind my Mark X.

I have never brought a girl home.

Most of the women I fucked with, we would meet up and have sex in hotels or their apartments.

I never trusted anyone enough to show them where I lay my head at night, but she was different.

"Close yuh mouth, it ah hang open" I joke, noticing how shocked she was about her surroundings.

"Yuh sure ah juss waan record label yuh own? This looks like it pay fah wid reparation money" she says to me, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Mi did use to chop before mi start mi company, but mi inna dat nuh more" I say to her honestly.

It made no sense for me to scam anymore, the label was bringing in millions yearly.

It was important that my money was clean, with all the other stuff I was doing with my crew, I had to have at least one legal stream of income.

I lead her into the house after I lock up the car.

I watch her as she looks around, her eyes moving to scan the rooms in front of her.

"Mek yuhself at home, wifey haffi comfortable inna her man house enuh" I voice to her, I laughed even though a part of me was speaking truthfully.

I place the keys on the holder and move to take my phone out of my pocket.

I set it to DND, I didn't have time for interruptions.

Especially not tonight....

"Eeeh?" she begins to say before stopping.

I see a smirk come across her face before she continues, this time she's closer to me, her hands around my neck as she looks into my eyes.

"In that case, this too small fi mi. Mi need more space....bigger rooms"

I like this side of her.....

I grab her waist, picking her up so she's straddling me, as I move us into the kitchen and sit her on the counter.

"My wish is your command" I reply leaving a trail of kisses down the side of her neck.

My hands move to explore her body, one grabbing her ass, the other moving up and down her exposed thigh.

My lips don't leave her neck.

She's moaning now, and the noises coming from her mouth is the encouragement I need to keep going.

I need her.

Without any warning, I pick her up again, moving us up the stairs towards my bedroom.

Her hands are wrapped tightly around my neck. I lean in to kiss her, she starts to deepen the kiss.

My mind starts to go wild, I can't even think straight.

Mi feel like seh dah gyal yah a go mad me...

I move us towards the bed. I wanted to make sure I kept control. She was mine, and mine alone, and I wanted her to know it.

I start to leave a trail of kisses on her body, my hand moving to her inner thigh.

I look up to see her throwing her head back, biting her bottom lip.

I could feel the heat radiating through.