Spoil You

📍Manchester, Jamaica | 🗓️ The Next Day

Micheal's POV

Woman fi get tings.

One ting bout mi, my ooman haffi bruk bad, ah juss suh my ting set.

These past few days I had been trying to not overwhelm Noelle too much wid mi lifestyle, but now that we had made our relationship official...ah now she a go get spoil.

She was now my personal responsibility, I wanted to ensure that she would want for nothing.

My plan was to go all out for her tonight, I had rented out a whole restaurant just for us, and I was gonna surprise her with a few gifts and presents.

She was leaving tomorrow, and I wanted to make sure I could show her how serious I was about us.

Mi nuh watch man, but I needed her to know that I wasn't like any of those other n*ggas she had been with in the past.

Dem nuh call mi Spragga Don fi no reason enuh....

After dropping her off yesterday when we got back from Negril, I took Renee to meet wid one of her fashion influencer fren dem fi pick out a few bags for Noelle.

I ended up getting 4 different purses...Prada, Chanel, Dior, and Goyard.

My plan was to fill each bag with $1,000 USD and place them around the restaurant entrance with a bunch of flowers and decorations.

It would be the first thing she would see that night, and it would set the tone for the rest of the evening.

Woman fi get tings.

I had my assistant rent "Nola Lounge" in St. Elizabeth for tonight, I needed everything to be perfect so I had to make sure I had all my best people helping out.

By the time I had confirmed that everything was in order, it was time to start getting ready.

I had gotten a fresh trim this morning so that I could look my best for tonight.

I started to pick out my outfit before I took a shower, Noelle had texted me earlier with some photos of what she planned to wear.

From: Mine ❤️

'yuh think dis cute? if mi wear dis yuh haffi match mi enuh 🤣"

Nawmally mi wouldn't do dem sumn yah...but she juss have mi medz a way.

Bare romantic sumn mi deh pon from wah day....

To: Mine ❤️

'Dis mi ah wear, so yuh get yuh matching ting'