Senseless

📍Manchester, Jamaica | 🗓️ The Next Morning

Noelle's POV

When I woke up this morning, I had thirty missed calls from Micheal.

He had also left a couple of voice notes, but I wasn't brave enough to listen to them just yet.

I knew he was mad, and I knew that whatever he had to say to me wasn't going be to nice.

But mi neva did too care, he was the one in the wrong, and it would take more than a couple of phone calls for me to back down this time.

After getting up for the day, Abi and I decided we would go into Mandeville to get our nails done.

I also needed to buy some stuff to bring back up with me, so today was the perfect day for that.

I wanted my outfit to be pretty casual today, so I decided on a white maxi dress, and I threw on some jewelry and accessories to help style up the outfit a little more.

Abi was waiting for me in the living room once I was ready.

"Keri-Anne bring mommy go work this morning, so we can use fi her car" she says.

"Abi mek wi tek taxi please, mi see yuh drive already an mi nuh like play wid mi life" I try to hide the laugh that was fighting to escape my lips.

"Yuh bright like 60 light! Mi a top driver Noelle, nuh renk wid mi" she replies, I see a small smile playing on her lips as she grabs the keys.

On our way out of the house, I locked the front door behind us ensuring it was properly secured.

Once we reached the car, I adjusted my seat before connecting my phone.

Big DJ settingz today!

I turn on Skillibeng's "Short Skirt" as Abi pulls out of the yard towards the main road.

We ended up at "Spa La Vie" on Caledonia Road near Mandeville Hospital.

I wanted a quick manicure and pedicure that would last me for the rest of my trip, the nails I had gotten done in New York were already starting to look a way.

"Welcome to Spa La Vie" the receptionist calls out as we enter the shop.

She informed us that it would be about a 15-minute wait before someone could take us.

Time flew by quickly, because in no time Abi and I were seated with our nail techs.

The shop was very busy, everyone buzzing about this week's gossip and upcoming parties.

"Wah color yuh want today muma?" my nail tech asks me.

I take some time to browse through the colors before choosing a light pink gel polish.