Time Flies

**** A Few Weeks Later / Friday, September 22nd 2023 ****

Noelle's POV

One thing bout me?

Mi nah guh eva tek dis life fi granted ever again.

I have been taking every moment, experience, day, minute....shit even second, in with full gratitude.

God has shown me so much grace.

So mi aguh fulljoy di one life weh mi have to the fullest.

My main goal right now is to take these last few weeks of pregnancy as easy as possible.

Micheal and I opted for a private gender reveal, and that was the best thing that we could have done

Just the two of us, in the comfort of our own home, sharing the news on our own time.

I was not feeling for a big celebration, especially since we were going to be hosting the baby shower next Saturday.

Two back-to-back parties woulda kill mi.

Instead, we decided to record the reveal for our closest friends and family and sent it over to everyone all in one go.

The video of the reveal was attached to the e-vite for shower so that guests would know what to bring if they were considering buying gifts for the twins.

Once that was done, everyone was free to share it on social media as they pleased.

Quick and easy.

No hassle and little to no cleanup, best of both worlds.

It felt nice to finally be able to talk about my boys.

Mi hate keep secret, suh now mi can finally breath knowing seh mi get dat off ah mi chest.

Of course, mi did have couple people weh cuss mi out cause mi neva host a part fi di reveal...

Mi mada and mi in-law.