Spread Thin

**** One Month Later / Saturday, June 3rd 2023 ****

Noelle's POV

📍 Taboga, Panama

It sucks that I can't share my pregnancy with my family as my belly continues to grow

At this point, I am just taking pictures and saving them in the photo app, patiently waiting to send them out once I get back to Jamaica.

The twins were now both the size of an eggplant, and they were getting bigger and developing more each day.

These days, with the free time that I have, I take time to plan my maternity shoot and baby shower, patiently waiting for the day that I can work with Candy again.

"Noelle run go tun down di pot please, mi nuh wah di rice fi burn"

I hear Ms. Paula's voice call down from her bedroom upstairs, as I move to quickly jump off the couch to head towards the kitchen.

Today would make it almost one month since we had been in Panama.

It honestly felt very similar to Jamaica, with one of the only major differences being the language barrier.

Micheal had us on strict lockdown most days, so luckily we didn't have to communicate that much with locals so the language barrier was the least of our problems.

It was nice being close to the beach though, waking up every morning to smell the fresh sea salt in the air, and walking out onto the balcony and veranda to watch the boats move to and from shore.

Can't get that experience in Mandeville....

"It nah burn mommy, but mi tun it dung same way" I shout, trying to get my voice to carry all the way up the stairs.

Ms. Paula and I have been handling the majority of the cooking while we have been here.

Switching off depending on who felt like being in the kitchen that day.

Micheal wanted to keep our contact with the outside world as limited as possible, so we could not get stuff delivered or go out to eat at restaurants on the island.