Epilogue: Love Yuh Bad

**** Five Years Later / Wednesday, October 2nd ****

Noelle's POV

I've been scrolling through Instagram looking through old photos of the twins

Hate seh dem ah grow up so fast.

"Mrs. Clarke?"

I look up from my phone, locking eyes with the woman in front of me.

I was currently waiting outside in the hallway of her office, waiting to speak with her.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we had to notify you immediately" she says to me.

This was my third time up here since the school year started.

So yea...it was very inconvenient.

Mi feel like mi wah scream.

"What did they do this time?" I ask her, standing up from my position on the bench.

Zyir and Zayne make it their responsibility to cause chaos up here.

They were both currently enrolled at West Indies College Preparatory School across from NCU.

I thought that sending them to prep school would keep them under control, but clearly, it is not working.

"Well for starters, your sons have been acting out of the ordinary lately..." she says.

Ah nuh out ah di doridnary enuh...dem bad from dem born.

"Is something going on at home?" she asks, her voice going quiet.

Huh?

"What exactly are you insinuating, cause mi nah understand?" I reply.

She was the assistant principal for the school, and my primary contact whenever the boys got in trouble.

"Well it's just that this is the third time that they've acted out....they placed a push pins on their English teacher's chair, and caused a lot of chaos"

"Luckily she wasn't too hurt, but it still caused some damage"

Mighty God!

Di two ah dem love gang up and wild out enuh.

Brawling day in and day fucking out.

"Oh My God...let me apologize on their behalf, this is not who my husband and I raised them to be" I quickly say.

"But trust me. This will be dealt with" I promise, my voice stern.

"Well, I do not doubt that" she exclaims.

"They will be released to go home early for the day but we will have to suspend them for the remainder of the week and hopefully they can come back with good energy on Monday"