Chapter 5

HAPPY READING 🤗

Hey, guys! I know you were wondering who's telling the story, right? Well, hello, my name is Ruhi Singhania. I'm sure you've read the intro, and you know that I'm 27 years old and run an NGO. So, let's continue the story, shall we? Of course, of course!

You've already met Rudra and his family, right? And also Vaidehi Khanna, oops, I mean Malhotra. Okay, let's call her Vaidehi Khanna Malhotra, hehe.

So, up until now, you've seen that Rudra left the house in anger after hearing his dadu's decision. Now what? Well, he came to me to inform me about everything. I know, I know, you're probably wondering why he came to me. Well, he came to me, his girlfriend. Yes, I'm Ruhi Singhania, Rudra ki jaan. Well, Rudra is also meri jaan; as he mentioned, we've been together for six years. We met about six and a half years ago in London. How did we meet? How did we fall for each other? I'll tell you later. For now, let's focus on Rudra and Vaidehi, shall we? So, let's continue.

_______________________
Rudra called me as soon as he left the house and sat in his luxury car (u know what? When he drives na he look so damn hot and mean those vines in his hand nd the look the aura he have uff ek aur baar mai to gir gai re uske pyaar me ) okok bts(back to story)

He called me, and I answered, " Hello, handsome" (with a bright smile)

Meet me right now- "he said in a serious tone.

I asked, "Why? What happened? I know you must miss me after not seeing each other for a week. (I was in Delhi, that's why.)

Ruu, please-he said with seriousness. (Oh yes! He calls me Ruu bade pyaar se(with a lot of love)

I inquired, Rudra, what happened?

Ruu, I can't talk on the phone. It's pretty serious. Please, meet me as soon as possible.- When he said this, I could sense he was on the verge of tears, and that worried me.

Alright, I'm coming. But where? -I asked.

He replied-Where we usually meet, of course."

Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes," I said, consoling him.

He simply responded with a "hmm" and ended the call.

My mind raced at 880 speed; wondering what had happened and why he seemed so tense.

I was leaving to meet the children at my NGO, but I knew I had to see him first.

I took my car keys, called the girl who managed the NGO for 24-hour duty, and informed her that I would be late.

Then I sat in my car and headed to our usual meeting spot, a  lakeside location that we both cherished a lot. We spent a lot tume time there this year (because we were in london before that naa that's why)

As I arrived, I noticed his car was already there. I hurried out of my car, locked it, and rushed inside.

He was standing near the lake, gazing at the calm water.
This was his usual posture when he was upset or tense.

I went to him and hugged him from behind.
He closed his eyes when he felt me, and after a moment, he turned to face me, tears in his eyes, which deepened my concern.