Chapter 36

In the evening, around 6 pm,
Rudra was heading back home. Along the way, he spotted a panipuri stall where he and Vaidehi had once enjoyed panipuri before. He remembered her saying, "Here, you get the best panipuri in this area." He smiled at her words, or you could say, at her tone.

He parked the car and went to the panipuri stall, ordering a parcel of 500 panipuris with different flavors of water.

Soon, he reached home.

"What did you bring?" Sunaina asked, seeing the bag in his hand.

"Um, I brought panipuri," he said.

Sunaina and Aashi looked at him with literal shock.

"Bhaii, are you okay?" Aashi asked.

"Absolutely fine, why?" he replied.

"Whenever I asked you for this, you usually ordered from Zomato or Swiggy, and here you brought it yourself! Is it for Bhabhi?" Aashi asked.

"Yeah, she once mentioned a place that serves really good panipuri. I happened to pass by that route, so I thought of getting it," Rudra said casually.

"What did you bring after thinking so much?" Vaidehi asked, coming down from the stairs.

"Bhabhi, Bhai brought panipuri for you," Aashi said teasingly, and Vaidehi looked at him with a strange expression.

Rudra placed the bag on the dining table and was about to go to his room when Sunaina teased him, "Is it only for Vaidehi, or can we also have some?"

"Maaa," Vaidehi said, widening her eyes.

"There are 500 panipuris, Vaidehi alone won't be able to finish them. Obviously, I brought them for everyone," he said and went upstairs.

"Come, bhabhi, let's have panipuri. Your husband brought them with great love, and this is also the first time in his entire life," Aashi said, moving towards the dining table, and Vaidehi blushed hard hearing her.

"Maa, you both eat. I'll make tea for him first," Vaidehi said and went to the kitchen.

Aashi set the table for panipuri until Vaidehi finished making tea.

Rudra came down and said, "Maa, meri chaii..." But then he saw Vaidehi coming out from the kitchen with his tea.

"Ab 'maa meri chai' nahi 'vaidehii meri chai' bola kare bhaaiiiii," aashi said, mimicking him

He took his cup of tea and sat on the dining table

"Bhabhi, I've taken out all the masala and puris, let's eat now," Aashi said.

"Um, maa, both you and Aashi eat, I'll make some for you," Vaidehi said.

"Oh no, we'll eat it as it is. You start eating too," Sunaina said.

"No, maa, I'll serve you all," Vaidehi insisted.

"Um, you three eat, I'll serve you all," Rudra said, finishing his tea, and they looked at him in shock.

He put his cup down and looked at the three of them.
"What?" he asked.

"Will you serve us like the pani puri guy does?" Aashi asked, emphasizing each word with action.

"People can't digest goodness, now serve yourself and eat, I'm going," he said and was about to leave.

"Oh no, bhaiii, I was just kidding, come on, serve us now," Aashi said with a puppy face, and he agreed.

He served pani puri to the three of them like a pani puri vendor, hehe.

"Thoda aur tikha bhaiya," aashi said and chuckled
(A bit spicier, brother)