Chapter 30

Ruhi opened her eyes and felt heavy-headed. She was in a hospital. "How did I end up here?" she mumbled.

Vansh asked, "How do you feel now?"

She looked at him and started, "Vansh, we were in a club, then I..." she was saying, but Vansh cuts her saying,"jab maloom h suit ni hota to kya jarurat thi 8-8 peg marne ki. "
(When you know it doesn't suit you, why did you have 8-8 drinks?)

"Peg?" She holds her head and reminds everything

"bahot dukh rha sar," she said
(My head is hurting a lot)

"aur peg mar," vansh said sarcastically

"I don't know why I drank and how I ended up here," Ruhi exclaimed.

Let me call the doctor first," he said, went to call, and returned with the doctor.

"How're you feeling now?" the doctor asked.

"Too much headache," Ruhi replied.

"It happens. I'm prescribing some medicines. Take them on time, and for the next 2-3 days, avoid junk foods and such, alright?" The doctor advised sternly.

"Okay, doctor," Ruhi agreed.

"What about discharge?" Vansh inquired.

"You can take her home. I'll prepare the discharge papers," the doctor stated.

"Thank you, doctor," Vansh expressed gratitude.

"And please, don't drink. It's really not good for you," the doctor advised Ruhi.

"I don't usually drink. I just don't know what happened last night, and I ended up like this," Ruhi explained.

"It's okay, take care," the doctor said, and Ruhi nodded before the doctor left.

"Change your clothes, I'll bring medicine and discharge papers," Vansh said, and Ruhi nodded. As Vansh was about to leave, Ruhi stopped him and asked, "Listen."

"Yeah," Vansh turned towards her.

"Is everything alright?" Ruhi inquired.

"Change first, we'll talk about this later," Vansh said and left.

"Doctor usko chadi kyu nahi i mean 8 peg and still..." Vansh asked the doctor.

"Because of the medicines," the doctor explained.

"Okay, thank you," Vansh expressed gratitude and took the discharge papers.

After freshening up, Rudra sat on the bed and suddenly remembered Ruhi. "Vansh didn't call. Is everything alright? I should call," he thought and dialed Vansh's number.

"Yeah," Vansh answered.

"How's she?" Rudra asked.

"She's better now, conscious, and I've completed the discharge formalities. I'll drop her home after that," Vansh said

"usko chadi to nai h naa varna uk usko sambhalna mushkil ho jata h" rudra asked in worry

"nai chadi, don't worry," vansh said

"thanks yaar" rudra said and sighed

"meri bhi kuch lagti h vo," vansh said

"fir bhi," rudra said

"For now, forget this. What about Vaidehi? Did you guys talk?" Vansh asked.

"No, she left for her house in anger," Rudra replied.

"What? Now, how will you explain this to your family?" Vansh questioned.

"I've managed it for now. I'll talk to Vaidehi tomorrow. Maybe her anger will cool down by then," Rudra explained.