Chapter 13

Rudra and Vaidehi strolled through the charming streets of Paris.
After approximately 2 hours, Vaidehi exclaimed, "Yaar, I'm hungry, bhot bhukh lagi hai."
(I'm very hungry).

Rudra responded, "Well, I'm also hungry."

"Hainaa, chalo na kuch khane chalte hai" (Right? Let's go eat something), she suggested.
He nodded, and they made their way to the nearest restaurant.

Upon arrival, the waiter approached to take their order. Before Rudra could speak, Vaidehi eagerly listed, "One double cheese pizza, one grilled sandwich, one burger, umm, and yes, French fries, and one strawberry shake."

"Sure, ma'am," the waiter acknowledged. Turning to Rudra,
Vaidehi asks, "'Tum kuch nahi loge?'
(Won't you eat anything?)"

"Ye sab tum akele khaogi?' Rudra questioned. (Will you eat all of this alone?)

"Hann ik kam hai na, vo to aap saath ho isliye varna aur mangvati, varna aap sochoge fir kitni bhukkhad ladki hai," Vaidehi playfully explained.
(Yes, there's one thing, you are with me, that's why I don't ask for more. Otherwise, you would think I'm such a glutton.)

Rudra could only glare at her.
"Order dijiye na, kabse khade hain ye," Vaidehi said.
(Place the order; he has been waiting.)"

"H-haan, umm, one grilled sandwich and one orange juice," Rudra finally conveyed to the waiter.

"Sure, sir," the waiter acknowledged before leaving.

"Vaise itna khati ho jata kaha hai, body me dikhta to kuch hai nahi," Rudra asked.
(Anyway, where does all this food go? There's nothing visible in the body.)

"Aree, it's god gifted, not like you going to the gym and emptying protein containers," she said.

"Oyee," Rudra said, and she quickly responded, "Ok, ok, I know gym ke bare me kuch nahi."
(Okay, okay, I won't say anything about the gym.)

"Good," Rudra uttered.

Soon, the waiter came with their order, and they started.

In between, Vaidehi said, "vaise hum na couple photoshoot karayenge."
(By the way, we should have a couple of photoshoot.)

"What? Whyyy??" Rudra coughed and asked.

"Because my friends did when they were on their honeymoon, so I also want to do," she said casually while eating.

"But we are not..." Rudra was about to say when she interrupted, "I know i know we are not normal couples like them, we know this but they don't naa so we have to shoot, varna meri kya izzat reh jayegi yaar samjo naa."
(Otherwise, what respect will I have left? Understand, please.)

"Hadh hai," he said, shaking his head.

Soon, they finished their food and went into Paris ki beautiful galiyaann.

They were roaming around when Vaidehi asked a man, "Hello, can you please take some pictures of us?"

"Yaa sure," he replied.

"He is ready, let's go," Vaidehi said to Rudra, who replied, "mai nahi aarha jao akele."

"Chalo na kya bhav kha rahe ho yaar," Vaidehi said.
(Come on, why are you giving me attitude?)

"Mujhey koi shok nahi hai ye chipak chipak k photos lene ka," Rudra said.
(I have no interest in sticking together for photoshoots.)

{Me, I mean Ruhii: Chal jhute mere sath to bahut photos li thi vo bhi chipak chipak ke.}bts(So what? You took many photos with me, too, sticking together.)

"Toh mujhey kaunsa hai," Vaidehi asked.
(So, what's it to me then?)

"Then what's the need for this?" Rudra asked.

"Should I call dadu?" she said, narrowing her eyes, and Rudra went behind her after rolling his eyes.

"Good boy," she uttered while chuckling.

Rudra stood behind her while giving a pose.
But she said, "Not like this, hold my waist."
On this, Rudra widened his eyes, and Vaidehi set his hands on her waist and put her hands on his shoulders.

Rudra kept glarring a..a.... this time, not glarring, he kept admiring her. He was continuously looking into her eyes, so she too.

"Ho gaya," she said.
(Done?)

"Hann ho gaya," Rudra said softly.
(Yes, done.)

"I'm asking that man, not you dumbo," Vaidehi said.

"O..hann...done?" Rudra asked that man.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Thank you," Rudra said.

"Aree ruko kuch aur.. I mean, wait a minute, we want more pictures. Can you please..." Vaidehi said with a cute puppy face.

"Kya karri ho kharida nahi h usko tumne," Rudra said.
(What are you up to? He is not working for you.)

"Han to kya? Atithi devo bhav, aur hum inke atithi hai na abhi, itna to banta hai yaar," Vaidehi said.
(Yeah, so what? Guests are like gods, and we are their guests now. It's only fair.)

"Hann hann banta hai," that man said, and they both got shocked hearing his Hindi.

"I know Hindi, mai India me 4 sal rehkar aaya hu," that man said, clearing their confusion.
(I was in India for 4 years, so I know Hindi.)

"Great, brother, can you please click some more pictures of us?" Vaidehi asked.

"Yaa sure why not," that man said.

"Chalo chalo jaldi se ab apne hath ko mere hath me do aur dusre hath se meri kamar pakdo," Vaidehi said, being excited.
(Come on, quickly now, put your hand in mine, and with your other hand, hold my waist.)

Rudra shook his head and did as she said.
And they clicked so many "couple photos" 😂

"Thank you," Vaidehi said to that man, taking her phone back.

"Most welcome," that man said and left.

"Aur kuch baaki hai ya chale hotel? Mujhe nind aa rahi hai ab," Rudra asked.
(Is there anything else, or should we head to the hotel? I'm feeling sleepy now.)

"Yaa, let's go. I am also feeling sleepy," she said and started walking.

Rudra kept standing there and while glaring at her.

She turned after some 5-6 steps and said, "kya nahi aana? Yahi rehna hai? Chalo yaarrr.." and again, started walking.
(What? Not coming? Do you want to stay here? Come on...)

Rudra nodded his head in disbelief and went behind her.

As soon as they reached their hotel, they saw a known face.

"Tum yaha?" Rudra asked with a little strange expression.
(You here?)

________________________________
Do votes and comments, please 🤗