Chapter 33

I know that it's hurtful for 'Vaidehi stans', but it's an important part to move forward in the story

BTS

After two days, it's Ruhi's birthday. Misha wished her, and then both came to college.

Ruhi was searching for Rudra, but he's not visible anywhere.
Vansh came from behind, tapped her shoulder, and Ruhi turned; Vansh went the other way. She turned again.

"Happy Birthday, Gundi," he said, hugging her. She hugged back, saying, "Haww, Gundi? Seriously?"

"And what can I say? You're like that," Vansh replied.

"Hehe, thanks, btw," Ruhi said.

"Most welcome, cutie," Vansh said, pinching her nose.

"By the way, tell me, where is Rudra?" Ruhi asked.

"I don't know. Oh yes, he didn't come to college today," Vansh said.

"Why?" Ruhi inquired.

"He's at some relative's house for something," Vansh said with a serious face.

"He didn't even wish me. Maybe he doesn't remember," Ruhi said, lowering her face.

"Haw, he didn't even call?" Vansh said intentionally.

"No, he didn't," Ruhi replied sadly.

"Bad thing," Vansh commented.

"It's a very bad thing," Misha added.

Vansh and Misha looked at each other, trying to control their laughter.

The whole day, Ruhi waited for Rudra's call, but he didn't. Obviously, he was busy with preparations.

After college, at home,
Misha suggested, "Come on, get ready, today we're having dinner outside."

"I don't want to go, not in the mood at all," Ruhi declined.

"Come on, Vansh is joining too. He said he'll call shortly," Misha insisted.

"You both go, I don't want to go, and I'm not even hungry," Ruhi said.

"Shut up, and come quietly," Misha ordered.

"Abe yaar," Ruhi sighed.

"Come on, let's go. Okay, I'll get a dress for you," Misha said.

"Mishu, please, yaar," Ruhi pleaded, but Misha didn't hear her. She opened her cupboard, picked a yellow off-shoulder dress, and handed it over, saying, "Go, change quickly."

"Uhh, fine," Ruhi said and went to change.

After some time, they reached the cafe. "Where is Vansh? Can't see him?" Ruhi asked.

"He must be inside, come on," Misha said, and both went inside. As they entered, Misha blindfolded her.

"What are you doing?" Ruhi asked.

"Shh, just come with me," Misha said. Vansh came, took her inside, and removed her blindfold.

Ruhi was shocked and surprised. On his snap, balloons and cakes appeared.

He turned her, and she saw a big "MARRY ME?" and Rudra (on his knees) with a ring.

"Will you marry me?" Rudra asked, and Ruhi couldn't resist herself, saying YES. She nodded, and Rudra put the ring on her finger; they hugged each other.
(Video will be in reel cz yaha toh post ho ni sakta!!!)

After cake cutting and fun

"Vansh, can you please drop Misha home?" Rudra asked.

"Haha, sure," Vansh replied.