Chapter 28

Rudra went to the office. Aashi was watching TV when Vaidehi approached her.

"Popcorn?" Vaidehi offered.
"Please," Aashi responded with a puppy face.
"I'll get it now," Vaidehi said.

Vaidehi went to the kitchen, came back with popcorn, and sat beside Aashi.

"Thank you," Aashi said, taking popcorn.

"What are you watching?" Vaidehi asked.

"It's a crime show," Aashi replied.

"Oh, what's going on?" Vaidehi inquired.

"Hey bhabhi, do you know in this? A boy and girl got married, and the boy's marriage was forced, and he doesn't like the girl," Aashi began.

"Oh then?" Vaidehi showed interest.

"Then you know what the boy did?" Vaidehi asked.

"What did he do?" Vaidehi inquired.

"I mean, at first, he used to be rude to her, then suddenly he started behaving sweetly with his wife," Aashi said.

"Maybe he've understood, nothing can be done now," Vaidehi guessed.

"No, he started behaving sweetly because he planned to murder his wife," Aashi said, and Vaidehi got shocked.

"He murdered?" She said in disbelief.

"Yes, first he gained her trust by talking sweetly, then he trapped her," Aashi explained.

"haww kitna kharab h," vaidehi said
(So bad)

"aur kya abhi case kiya h uske gharvalo ne," aashi said, eating popcorn
(Her family did police case)

"Ohh... okay, you watch. I'm going to my room; there's some office work," she said.

"Okay," Aashi replied and went to her room.

In the room, Vaidehi sat on the bed.

"This Rudra is becoming excessively sweet. I hope there's nothing fishy going on in his mind," she thought in her overthinking mind.

" kahi ye bhi is liae muje, n-n-nahi nahi ye to acha banda hai aese murderer type thodi na hai .. na na vadii jyada mat soch tu.. lekin aesa huaa to.. pagal hai kya vedi, Rudra murderer thodi hai jo tera murder plan karega vo.. to fir vo itna sweetly kyu behave karra?? isne jo reason diya vo bhi koi bahot jyada valid reson to nahi tha.. dinner pe le jana .. shopping bags carry karnaa movie le jana mere liae fight karnaa.. vaidehiiiiiiiii bass kar chup aekdam chup aesa kuch nahi hai shut up stop thinking this all. Huffff ..breath in breath out ..breath in breath out .. lekin agr aesa kuch huaaa to ... shut up vaidehiiii. " her mind was full of thoughts

(Maybe he's just a good guy
No, no, he can't be a murderer type. Don't overthink, Vadi.
But what if he is? You Crazy girl Rudra is not a murderer who would plan your murder.
Then why is he behaving so sweetly? The reasons he gave weren't very valid. Taking me to dinner, carrying shopping bags, fighting for me, then a movie.
Enough, stop it. There's nothing like that. Shut up, stop thinking all this.
Huffff... breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.
But what if something like that happens... shut up, Vaidehi)

In the afternoon, she was working on some office tasks (as mentioned, she helps her father in his office).

Suddenly, her phone buzzed, and it was Rudra.
"Ru-Rudraaa, why is he calling now, and at this time?" she thought and answered.
"H-hello," she said.
"Listen, in half an hour, a guy will come. I have kept an envelope in my side drawer; give it to him," Rudra said.
"Why? Who is coming?" Vaidehi asked.
"Just give it to him; the envelope has 'RM' written on it. I forgot to bring it in the morning," he explained.
"Hmm, okay," she said.
"Thanks, bye," he said and hung up.