Chapter 12

Thank you so much guys
We are at 100+ votes and 2k+ views🥺⚘️
Keep supporting 💫

____________________________________

In the evening, Rudra and Vaidehi are ready with bags in the hall. 😂

"Achha bachho dhyan se jana," Vikram said. (Take care.)

"Aur Vaidehi beta, Rudra ka khayal rakhna, bimar hai naa," Sunaina said.
(And Vaidehi, take care of Rudra. He's not well, right?)

"Aree maa, ab inka kya hi khayal rakhna," Vaidehi said in a flow. 🤣
(Oh mom, now what's the point of taking care of them.)

"What do you mean, bhabhi?" Aashi said.

"Ar- arre, I mean, aap ko to pata h naa maa, maine kitna mana kiya k nahi jate, but ye hai ki maan hi nahi rahe," Vaidehi said with so-called sharmane vale expression k sath. (I-i mean, You know, mom, how much I've resisted him not to go, but he just won't listen.)

"Awww, kitna khayal hai na bhai ko aapki khushi ka... fir kyu mana karenge," Aashi said. (Oh, Brother, care so much about your happiness... why would he resist then?)

Vaidehi and Rudra look at each other with horror expressions.

"Chalo bachho der mat karo ab niklo jaldi, flight ka time ho raha hai," Vikram said.
(Come on, kids, don't delay. It's time for the flight now.)

They were about to go when Rudra said, "aree wait."

"What happened, beta?" Sunaina asked.

"Vo... vo passport, hann, passport bhul gaya mai, mai abhi leke aata hu," after saying this, Rudra was about to go.
(I forgot the passport. Let me get it.)

But Vaidehi held his wrist to stop him. "What happened? Nahi jana?" Rudra said quickly.

"Here is your passport, you forgot but maine yaad se le liya tha ☺️," Vaidehi said with a polite smile and sowing him his passport.

"Ohhh!!" Rudra said, feeling like "ab koi rasta nahi bacha, have to go."

Vaidehi smirked while thinking, "kya socha tha bachhu, janbujh ke late karvaoge take flight chhut jaye?? Huhh, Vaidehi hu mai Vaidehi, itni aasani se to plan flop nahi hone dungi mai."

(What did you think, intentionally delaying to miss the flight? Huh, I'm Vaidehi, I won't let the plan fail so easily.")

Soon, they reached the airport, completed the formalities, and went to the plane. As they reached the plane, Vaidehi said, "mai window seat pe bethungi,"
(I will sit on the window seat)
But before she could, Rudra sat on the window seat.
Vaidehi glared at him and sat on the middle seat.

Soon, a man came and sat beside Vaidehi. He smiled at her, and she smiled back at him. Rudra looked at them and rolled his eyes.

When the plane takes off, Vaidehi closes her eyes and holds Rudra's hand.
Rudra looked at her and couldn't control his laugh while saying "fattu kahiki."

After some time, Rudra got busy on the phone, and Vaidehi was getting bored, so she asked the man beside her. "Paris jaa rahe hai aap?"
(Are you going to Paris?)

But before he could reply, Rudra interrupted, "Nahi, raste me kud jayegaa."
(No, he'll jump in the middle of the way)

"Ha ha ha, very funny," she replied and rolled her eyes, and he again got busy on the phone.

After 2 minutes, she again asked, "are you from Mumbai?"

"Yes, and you?" That man asked.

"Me too," Vaidehi replied with a smile.
Rudra kept listening but didn't say anything.