Chapter 25

After 2 minutes she came back

"Where did you go?" He asked

"For this," she said, showing him chocolate.
"Why this?" He asked

"Vo kehte hai na har achi chiz ki shuruaat kuch mitha kha ke karni chahiae bas isiliae," she said with smile
(They say every good thing should start with something sweet, that's why)

"Meaning you. .." he asked, hoping for yes

"Hann hann ban jaungi dost ab itna insist kar hi rahe hai to" she said
(Yes, yes, I'll become your friend now since you're insisting so much)

"Dosti karke koi aehsan nahi kar rhi ho mujhpe okay naa," he said, making face
(Being friends doesn't mean you're doing me a favor, okay?)

"Abhi bol rhe the zagda nahi karna hai aur ab.." she said
(You were just saying you don't want an argument, and now...)

"Acha, sorry," he said
"You better be," she said, unwrapping the chocolate and extending her hand towards him. He took a bite.
During this, they recalled the scene from yesterday when Akshat and Shweta made them feed each other, both making weird faces and turning their gazes in different directions.

After finishing dinner, they went home

"Aa gaye bachho," sunaina asked as soon as she saw them
(You all came?)

"Yess maa Look at how much shopping we did," aashi said excitedly .

"'ll see later; now go and freshen up first," Sunaina said.

"Maa one chai, please," saying this Rudra was about to go to room

"Arey, what happened? Why chai this time?" Sunaina asked

"Nothing, just headache," he replied and went to his room

"Vaidehi beta..." sunaina was about to say, but vaidehi cuts her saying,"I'll give him maa don't worry, " on which sunaina smiled

"Did you eat, btw?" Vaidehi asked, and sunaina responded positively

___________

After some minutes, Vaidehi went to their room with a cup of tea. Rudra was on the bed, rubbing his temple.

"Here's your tea," Vaidehi said, gaining his attention.

"Thanks," he said while taking a sip. As he continued, Vaidehi went to change. When she returned, she saw him in the same state, still rubbing his forehead.

She thought something

"Um, suniaee," she said, and he hummed

"Come here and sit," she said, taking a seat on the couch.

"Why?" he asked.

"Ah, you ask too many questions. Can't you just obey quietly?" she said.

He huffed and went over. She glanced at the floor and saw a bottle of head oil, and he sat down. She began giving him a head massage, providing relief from his heavy headache.

Feeling better?" she asked in between, and he hummed, enjoying the massage.

"Don't apply too much; it's hard to remove afterward," he said, and she hummed.

She continued massaging without saying anything, and he remained silent. After about 20 minutes, she asked, "Is it enough?" When she looked at him, she found him sleeping.

She chuckled, loosened her grip, and he fell into her lap swiftly. She got goosebumps in her stomach; after all, it had been 20 days since their wedding, and this was the closest they had been.

"Should I wake him up?" she thought.

"No, no, let him sleep. Why spoil his sleep?" she replied to herself and allowed him to rest.

After some minutes, she too drifts into sleep on the coach.

At midnight, around 1 a.m., Rudra woke up.

"I- I slept here?" he mumbled, and his gaze went to Vaidehi. "She too."

He woke up swiftly, picked her up carefully, and laid her down on the bed. Then, he went to his side and lay down.

Suddenly, her feet touched his, and he turned towards her. She was facing him in sleep, innocence on her face, messy hair making her look cute.

He couldn't avert his gaze from her for a few seconds but realized what he was doing when her feet touched his again. He came to his senses, created a pillow boundary between them, and slept, turning to the other side.

The next morning, as soon as the sun's rays fell on Vaidehi's face, she woke up and sat down on the bed. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at Rudra, who appeared extremely cute in his messy state. She smiled while recalling the events of the previous night.

Smile, or we can say blush was not ready to leave her cheeks

"Stopppp vaidehiii, why the hell are you smiling like an idiot.. yes, he is looking cute while sleeping, so what,, vaise he looks cute when he's mute only huhh" thinking this she made her face.
"But wait, i was on coach naa to yaha kaise..." realized herself on bed, and her cheeks turned crimson red

"What the hell happened with you, veduu, why you didn't woke him up, jagana gaya bhad me maine inki champi kari? Seriously, Vaidehi?? Ahhh, okay, okay, whatever happened has happened. Don't torture your brain with overthinking. Just go and take a shower. And for god's sake, stop smilinggggggg!" Mumbling to herself, she went towards the bathroom.

(What the hell happened with you, Vedu? Why didn't you wake him up? Did you really do his head massage? Seriously, Vaidehi?)

After some time, she came back after taking a shower and looked at him. He was still sleeping with that cute messy look, and she couldn't control her smile. "Enough, Vaidehi," she mumbled, shaking her head. "Now go and wake him up," she said to herself, then approached him and softly caressed his hair.

"Tum aagai jaan," he said in sleep
(You're here, love)

"Jaan? What jaan? Jaan nai vaidehi hu me, " she said loudly, and he woke up
(I'm not jaan I'm vaidehi)

"Tumm," he said while sitting on bed

"Yess me, and my name is Vaidehi, not Jaan," she said

"Did i call you jaan?" He asked

"Yes, you were mumbling," she said

"Na na possible hi nahi h tumko kyu jaan bolunga," he said
(No, no, it's not possible. Why would I call you jaan)

"Mujhey kya pata," she said
(How do i know)

"Jaan- jaan le lunga haa jaan le lungaa keh raha honga, mujhe laga hoga machhar hoga isliae.." he said kuch bhi

"Kyaa bol rhe hai?" She said confusingly
(What are you saying?)

"N-nothing," he said slowly

"Whatever, go and get ready or else you'll be late," she said and left from room

"Means, i was dreaming about Ruhii, that's why i said jaan," he mumbled and went to the washroom

______________________
Happy New Year! 🎉 I wasn't planning to update, but since it's a new year, so Happy New Year with this little chapyer before completing the target.
But the next update will be after completing the target for both chapters.
Thank you for all the love, and I hope for the same love and support this year too.
Best wishes for the new year and lots of love from your author! ❤️