Thank you!

Dear my most lovely readers, 

Jodee is finished! I am so grateful for this entire journey of figuring out Jodee's life through ups and downs, laughter and tears and having taken this trail with all of you guys! I want to thank each and every reader (silent, voters, commenters, all of the above!) for continuously supporting me through this book. It really means so much to me. 

I started this story one random day when it had been running in my head over and over and over again and I finally caved and decided to start writing it. I wasn't planning on posting it until I had the first three chapters and the aesthetics made and I just loved the entire book so much I knew I had to share it. Then before I knew it, it took off!

At first I just went where the book took me and definitely incorporated all of scenes that had originally brought me to come up with the entire plot line. And then I found the book evolving itself into something I have grown to love (and hope you guys have too) so much. 

The power of you readers is also incredible and extremely important to Jodee's story! Although the plot and other parts of the story I come up with before hand will not change (yes I am one of those meticulous writers that plans out everything). So many other things have been changed due to you readers. Just a few examples...

Ace's character has changed so much from what I thought it was going to be in the beginning and now he really is just a big softy which I know many people love (I do too). He wasn't going to adopt Jodee in the beginning but after a suggestion from a reader I knew this was a great addition to the story. Ezra was not going to have a crush on Jodee in the least when I was planning the book! But after a few well placed comments it's what it's turned into I guess. These characters may be out of my imagination but they really do have a mind of their own!   

There is going to be more to Jodee's story! Another thing that has changed is how many books included in Jodee's story. At first I was planning this one and done kinda thing. I seriously had absolutely no thought about a sequel or prequel or any of that in my mind. But after all of the positive feedback from this book and my love for it I started to think more into the possibility of adding more books. So, I will be continuing to write Jodee, Ace, and Caleb! Their story is far from finished and I have many ideas for future book(s). 

The next book will be a prequel entitled "Lost"! That is the plan currently so we can dive into these three siblings childhoods and lots of details about growing up in Massachusetts that we did not get from this book. I aim to publish it in the next couple of weeks as I need to figure out some loose ends on the plot side of things and of course write the first chapter! I will post it on my page so follow me if you want an update from there, but I will also make an announcement here if anyone has it in their library so no one misses the release! 

If you have any questions about the book(s) or characters or anything else feel free to ask me! I love hearing all of your individual questions, theories, and thoughts. You can comment them here or on my message board or private message me if you would like. I'm pretty active on here and can usually respond to you fairly quickly! 

Again, thank you so much! 

xxx