three ♬

Inside, the same 13 boys from earlier were all seated on the floor along with two staff members. I saw Minghao and gave small wave, to which he smiled. Jeonghan was seated near the back next to two taller boys. The one on his left had gorgeous sun kissed skin. They were laughing about something together. We sat down in front of the staff and near the boys, creating a distinctive line between us.

"Welcome everyone," the woman began.

"As you can tell, there are new trainees here today. From this day onwards until debut, you will all use this room for practice. We understand that mixing genders may be uncomfortable for a few, however due to recent renovations taking place in dance room 2, we have had to come to a compromise," she announced.

"So please think of this as a learning experience and as a way of forming new friendships."

The man who had been standing next to her then stepped forwards and spoke.

"Like all places, we have rules. We urge you to follow them as best as you can," He voiced.

"All Trainee rooms will be open from 6am-10:30pm. You will be allowed to use these rooms after hours as well but you will need to pick up the keys from the reception area as all doors will automatically lock."

"Lessons will be given in schedules and you are expected to follow them. Being late is acceptable for the first few times however if it becomes a regular occurrence, the matter will be taken seriously."

The speech dragged on for a few more minutes. Other rules consisted of no leaving the building after dark, notify staff before going out, personal conflicts are to be left outside the practice rooms (meaning if people were to argue right before a session, don't bring your anger with you) and other things that people with a common sense could think of.

"Remember, you are here to become idols. Work hard, and you will bring good results. This concludes our meeting. You are free to do as you wish." And with that the speech was finished. The woman handed the girls and I sheets of paper containing our weekly schedules. Both staff members then proceeded to leave.

Upon seeing them, they didn't look so bad

Upon seeing them, they didn't look so bad. That was until I saw that each lesson lasts 4 hours long. In addition, there were study periods meaning the scholarly life I left behind had somehow found it's way back. My only salvation was the very limited free time I had, which was now only 12 hours a week. This is going to be tough.

"Study periods? I thought coming here meant leaving all that nonsense behind," JJ pouted.

"Relax, it's only one year of schooling that's all," I reassured her.