3

I stood with Chaeyoung somewhere among the building, holding our envelopes that would state our timetables, dorms and whatever else.

"I'm not ready." I squealed, this time, I was turning into Chaeyoung.

I could feel the excitement and nervousness pulsating through my veins. My hands became cold from the anxiety, yet my body felt warm from the excitement.

We counted down, before ripping our envelopes open, grabbing the first letter inside.

"Hall E Room 34!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Hall L Room 2!" I exclaimed simultaneously. We simply looked at each other, both our emotions written directly onto our faces.

Not only were we not in the same rooms, but our hallways were SO far from each other.

Anguish, disappointment and dread filled our bodies. Damn, so, I have to share a room with someone I have no knowledge of.

"You can't be serious." Chaeyoung groaned, double checking her paper, then mine too. She rubbed her face as I simply pressed my lips together.

"I know. We aren't even close together." I groaned, checking the other stuff, it was more or less irrelevant stuff. I was only here for the dorm information.

"Well. I guess I'll see you on the split side." Chaeyoung emit a large sigh, heading to the stairs which lead to her hallways.

Whereas, I walked the complete opposite direction, dragging my suitcase to my dorm room instead. It felt like a silent walk, echoing suitcase wheels was all that was heard. Or so I thought. 

There was more commotion, people talking, walking through to their dorms too, but I only focused how me and Chaeyoung were so far apart.

God, this was already a bad start.

I made it to my hall, after a dreadful walk, searching for my room and finally entering with my keycard.

To my surprise, there were already two people inside. Both females, and both stared at me, before beaming a smile.

"Oh! Here you are, the third and last roommate!" She smiled, now she, looked like she belonged to some conglomerate family. Though, despite her materialistic-branded clothing, and her Gangnam inspired face, she seemed to have a very welcoming personality.

"Oh. Hey!" I gave an awkward chuckle, looking around the dorm as they followed behind me. I walked into my room, it was a decently sized room, for a college room, it would be good.

"I'm Kim Ji-eun." The extravagant girl smiled, "Nice to meet you."

"Moon Seoyeon, good to know you too." I gave a slight bow as I sat on the bed, looking around the room. I could definitely decorate this room really nicely.

"Jeon Nabi." She grinned, "Are you from Seoul? You seem to have a little different dialect." She asked, and my heart beat slightly out of my chest.

Would they kick me out if were to be?

"Uhh, no, I'm from Jeonju. It's one of my first few times of being in Seoul." I gave a light chuckle, looking down to the ground as they nodded.

"Ahhh, cool, cool. They always have the best food stalls during winter time." Ji-eun spoke, and it lightened my heart a little, I looked out the window, as they left.

Well, that was fine I suppose. It could've been so much worse, but it could've been better. 

I had a few doubts, living with a dormmate that seemed like she could probably buy out every dorm, but for now, I should stop making assumptions and unpack my stuff.

And so I did, I unpacked every single suitcase, occasionally decorating sections of my room with what I bought and brought. I'd add onto my room later on.

But for now, it was cute enough. It was comfortable.

As the sun set, I lay on my bed, pretty exhausted.

Nabi suddenly walked into my room, giving a small knock. I sat up straight as she closed the door behind her.

"I'm so glad you're here. I was scared I was going to end up with roomies of Chaebols." She shuddered, "Be careful of Ji-eun." She warned, lowly, but her facial expression meant seriousness.

"Huh? How come?" I matched her energy, quietly replying as she leant on my wall.

"I used to go to high school with her, before I moved. If she hasn't changed, she is one hell of an entitled girl." Nabi continued, "She'll take any guy she wants, she'll dump him heartlessly, she'll take anything she wants, she'll bully anyone she wants. It's all whatever she says. I don't think I've ever met someone who can actually fight against her."

I pressed my fingers against the space between my brows, not even wanting to hear anymore. Well, I just need to stay on her good side, then I should be fine.

"Damn, and all I wanted was a peaceful college life." I chuckled as Nabi gave a small smile.

"Tell me about it, when I saw her at first, I was contemplating just taking one of the broken dorms. I feel like it'd be better than living with her." Nabi stated, rolling her eyes.

My door suddenly opened, and Ji-eun peered.

"You guys coming to the welcoming party?" She asked, completely oblivious to our conversation about her. She was wearing heavy makeup, an extraordinarily extra outfit, along with styled hair.

Damn girl, okay.

"Uhhh, we'll be there later.." I glanced at Nabi, who just blankly looked at me.