29

I attempted to walk into my dorm quietly, trying to not wake anybody up. It was pretty early to be awake post-party.

But, unfortunately for me, Nabi was sat on the sofa, her head spinning right round to look at me as she heard the door open.

"You fucked someone." She immediately sensed out, and I looked at her in disbelief. She was insane, how the fuck did she even manage to predict that.

"Uhhhh, whaaat..?" I looked around, so obviously.

"Who was iiit~?" She leant on the counter, staring at me eagerly with a huge beam on her face, "Wait wait! Let me guess, hm, Sunghoon?" She raised an eyebrow.

I stared at her deadass, wondering how she could actually read me like a book.

-

TWO WEEKS LATER

More or less, everybody knew about me and Sunghoon dating, and honestly, the amount of glares and jealous people that I passed by continuously was bizarre.

It was actually insane to me that some people could act like this.

One in specific. Chaeyoung.

Her arrogance was bitter, and her cold shoulder, even worse. Everytime I was around Sunghoon at the same time she was, she'd do anything to push me away from him - take his space and ensure that I don't surround myself near him.

Speaking of which, it was happening right now.

I walked with Sunghoon and his friends, Nabi joining us. Our group caught Chaeyoung's eye, and at first, she gave a bright smile, then as she looked at me and made a second of eye contact - her smile immediately vanished. Instead, an unsatisfactory glare written all over her.

Sunghoon looked down at me, with such an adorned smile. I didn't even need to say anything, yet he constantly looked as if I was some insanely valuable prize.

"Why are you looking at me like that..?" I began to grow a little shy from his deep stare, even though we'd seen each other completely naked before, he still managed to make me feel shy.

"My luck is so good." He chuckled, placing an arm around me and pulling me closer to him. Chaeyoung glared, her eyes emitting lasers bitterly as she stood aside Sunghoon, other side of him.

Nabi and Heeseung definitely had something with each other. There was simply no way there was just a mere friendship between the two - the laughing, touching, the comfortable silence between them. Come on, that was literally me and Sunghoon once.

"Hey, Sunghoon, can you help me with something later?" Chaeyoung interrupt, suddenly everybody's conversation went quiet. When I say everyone, I mean everyone.

Heeseung and Nabi both looked at me, silent and worried expressions on their face. Jay furrowed his brows, looking at Chaeyoung, Jungwon also looking at Chaeyoung.

And Sunghoon? Sunghoon was still engrossed in me.

"Hm?" He finally cut his gaze off me, looking forward bluntly. Wow, this guy just had to be different.

"It's a private matter, can you come?" Chaeyoung once again asked, and her voice had a hint of desperacy at this point.

"Uuuh.." Sunghoon's hand snaked it's way around my waist, "Alright." 

My heart slightly sank at his agreeal, I understood that me and him were the ones in a relationship - however, I still wa a little concerned about Chaeyoung and her antics.

Who knows what she could get up to nowadays? Especially with this big thing between me and Sunghoon, genuinely, when she first found out, I believe everybody was walking on eggshells around her.

Aside from Sunghoon, of course, that guy was nonchalant about everything. Besides, Chaeyoung couldn't even be slightly mad at him.

Nabi gave me a look, the look was so obviously stating 'Chaeyoung is up to no good'

I gave her another look, one that signalled 'I know'

I gave very inaudible sigh, continuing to walk with the rest of them. Eventually, everybody went their own ways, leaving me, Nabi, Sunghoon, Chaeyoung and Heeseung alone.

"Hey, Seoyeon, I need you to help me with some of my ... lecture work." Nabi quickly made up an excuse to leave, and I understood her concern through her eyes.

We left the rest of them, quickly scurrying up to our dorm room. Ji-eun wasn't inside, even if she was, she wouldn't bother us anyways.

Nabi dragged me into her room, sitting me down on her bed and looking at me intently.

"Chaeyoung is so not up to any good." Nabi put it straight, and I knew it already.

"I know, but I can't do anything without any proof." I groaned, a little frustrated at how difficult Chaeyoung was being at the moment.

"I can actually feel it in my bones, like, physically." Nabi shuddered, her face displaying pure uncertainty, "That girl is up to malicious deeds, it's gonna get you and Sunghoon separated."

"Don't even say that." I crossed my arms, looking around her room and thinking. Nabi suddenly gave a loud inhale of sudden idea.

"I'll literally just spy on her." Nabi offered, and I raised my brow, a little weirded out by her offer. Nonetheless, I didn't even dare decline.