43

Sunghoon left the room, silence throughout the whole place. I rubbed my face, wondering what the fuck was up now, Sunghoon and I had finally rekindled and suddenly she has to come and ruin it all.

Regardless, I left my room, attempting to even remotely hear a single word of their conversation. However, despite my efforts, I couldn't hear much aside from mumbles.

I gave a sigh, heading out of the dorm quietly so I could pick up my stuff from Nabi's place. As I walked inside, I stumbled upon Nabi and Heeseung in some heated kind of makeout.

I stood in shock, mouth agape with a smile, the two stopped, staring at me. There were two expressions.

Nabi, completely horrified and unsure of what to do.

Heeseung, completely relaxed and unbothered.

So we just stared at each other for a good while, till I decided to break the silence.

"Well.. I couldn't say I didn't see it coming." I minded my business, walking past them and towards my room, "Continue if you want." I added.

Heeseung gave an audible chuckle as I went into my room, I grabbed a few things, placing them in my bag - and after I was finished - head back to Sunghoon's dorm.

Once again, as I entered the dorm, it was awfully silent. I was wondering seriously, what was Chaeyoung waffling on to Sunghoon about now. Was she perhaps confessing her feelings? Saying some more bullshit? Accusing me of some stuff I didn't do?

It could be anything, afterall, Chaeyoung was rather unpredictable when it came to things like these.

But, I brushed the thoughts of Chaeyoung out of my head, it was pointless even thinking about her since she'd manage to come up with more bullshit consistently, each one getting worse as days passed.

Out of the blue, I received a text, stopping me from reorganising my room. Strangely enough, it was from Jay. And for reference, me and Jay have never texted before, let alone talked that much in person.

no1jay: heeyyyy seoyeon

no1jay: whats up?

 syeon: not much

syeon: whyd you message me?

no1jay: wooow so i cant message you for no reason anymore?? wowoowow okay

syeon: haha i didnt mean it like that

no1jay: yeah yeah sure

no1jay: anyways i was wondering if you wanna go out for a meal tmrw

no1jay: just casually

I furrowed my brows, wondering what the hell he was getting up to. The whole thing did seem a little suspicious, but Jay wasn't as weird as Chaeyoung so.

syeon: umm sure i guess

no1jay: cool ill text u further details later

See, the whole reason I agreed, was solely because I didn't want to seem cold and rude, and the fact that I thought there'd be others too.

-

THE NEXT DAY

Sunghoon was busy straight from the morning, he was training and then further doing something for his father. I never managed to tell him, and texting him would be useless since he's so busy today.

I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror - ready to go.

For some reason I just had a bad feeling, it wouldn't be bad, but I just didn't want to go. Nonetheless, I discarded personal feelings aside and made my way out, even Chaeyoung wasn't here, which made me think that she'd be invited too.

I literally dread the walk, the cafe coming closer just made me wanna run away and go back to my room. Seriously, this was the last time I'd do something like this.

But, I hesitantly entered the cafe, expecting like a pretty big group of people at one table, but no. One singular person, just sat at a table for two. And it was so unexpected as to who it was.

Clearly, Jay.

I took a deep breath, reluctantly walking closer. My feet were moving to the table without even conscious thought, I just constantly told myself to make it through this hour or so, then I could go back and enjoy my life prior to this thing.

He gave a huge smile as I sat down, I flashed him a rather fake smile too, trying to hide the fact that I did not want to be here. It's not the fact that I hate Jay - it's just that he makes me rather uncomfortable.

"Heyy.. So, it's just us?" I looked around, hoping that Heeseung or someone would pop out of nowhere and sit down with us.

"Yeah! I figured it'd be easier like this, besides everybody was busy anyways." He chuckled, looking at the menu, "So, what'd you want? It's on me."

I gave another smile, mixed with more of an uncomfortable grimace, but nonetheless, I stared at the menu blankly, a small sigh emitting from my lips.