39

An hour had passed, and it was actually a pretty fun time. We had ate and ordered drinks, everybody more or less having a good time.

I found myself just staring blankly at the table, in my own thoughts as everybody laughed and talked. The thing that cut me off was Chaeyoung leaning her head on Sunghoon's shoulder, giving a smile and laugh.

I moved my gaze to look at Sunghoon, and he was already staring directly at me, coldness written on his face.

I raised my eyebrows lightly, feeling real salty that he was just allowing this to happen. Fine, fine Sunghoon, have it your way.

I didn't say anything, looked away and took another huge swig of my soju, the sour yet sweet liquid rushing down my throat. And that was literally all I did for the remainder of the meetup.

It was probably like, early into the afternoon and I was drunk as if I went out.

"Look at Seoyeon's red cheeks, how many of those has she had?" Heeseung asked, laughing as the table looked at me, laughing at my state right now.

You wanna know my response? I took another shot of soju instead.

"I'm pretty sure she's gonna kill her liver." Miyeon, a friend of Jay's spoke. 

"She looks cute when she's drunk." Jay chuckled again, what was it with this guy and trying to make moves on me constantly?

I sighed, looking at the table and then suddenly making eye contact with Sunghoon, yet again. His eyes were less dark, less narrower towards me, and he looked pretty concerned.

I poured myself another shot, looking at Sunghoon who very lightly shook his head. At that moment, Chaeyoung intertwined her arm with Sunghoon's, innocently laughing along to the conversation being had.

I gave a bitter chuckle quietly, taking the shot again. Sunghoon pushed Chaeyoung lightly off him, she gazed at Sunghoon, offended that he'd do that. She gave a small pout, trying to act cute as Sunghoon genuinely stared her down, hatred in his eyes.

Goddamn it, how long do I have to be here for it to not seem disrespectful just to leave? I was counting down the seconds, minutes, hours. Chaeyoung was consistent on touching my boyfriend, no matter what, she always did something.

Each time she did something, I took a shot, or a swig of the bottle. And in this moment, I was completely gone, this was like punishment, just watching her do this.

Until I couldn't be bothered watching this stupid scene occur every five seconds, I stood up from the table, almost falling to the floor but catching myself on the chair.

They all looked at me, and I looked away, turning away from them and walking out of the restaurant completely. You think I could be bothered with Chaeyoung and Sunghoon right now? That was probably the worst lunch I've ever had, the amount of times I had to hold back throwing an empty bottle of soju at Chaeyoung was unbelievable.

I stumbled across the streets, walking in a really wonky way, but despite that I still knew where I was and where I was going. I don't even want to deal with anybody right now, I rubbed my face as I walked further and further from the restaurant.

I was about to cross the road, till I was pulled back swiftly and a car zoomed past. My heart shook for a moment, wow, I could've been turned into Seoyeon meat If i had crossed.

I looked behind at me, and immediately gave a groan, walking off and not saying a word more. But he was insistent on following me.

I was too drunk to even think about anything right now, and If I argued with him in this moment I think that I'd probably say something I didn't mean.

"Seoyeon." His voice was demanding, but even so, I missed his voice.

I spun around, looking at him and slightly wobbling, my balance was a bit off.

"What do you want." I retort, and he simply gave a sigh.

"Let me take you back to your dorm." His voice gentle, I turned around, continuing to walk in the direction of the campus. He walked beside me silently.

It was pretty awkward for me, I don't know about Sunghoon.

As we were walking through the hallways, Sunghoon broke the silence between us.

"Why did you drink so much?" He asked, although he probably already knew the answer to this, "You're going to have a hangover."

Tell me something I don't know.

"Why were you letting Chaeyoung touch you like that?" I managed to finally say something I've been wondering for ages, I just stared at him, waiting for an answer.

His jaw gently clenched, and he looked down, then back up. I debated on waiting for him to reply, but instead, I just gave up.

"You know what, nevermind." I scoffed, heading into my room as he stared at me, walking in. He said nothing.