14

"To be honest, I don't even know." Sunghoon started. He looked around, thinking.

And with those words, my heart dropped. Damn, so he must like Chaeyoung, right?

"She's like.." Sunghoon sighed, not knowing how to say this, "more of a sister to me, but not really a sister, just kinda like a friend. You get me?"

"So.. she's just a friend?" I tried to understand what he was saying.

"Well. Yeah but like, like more than a friend." He was getting frustrated by the way he was wording this, "as in.. she's not just a friend, but she's not my best friend."

I stared at him blankly.

"So, a friend that isn't a close friend, but isn't a standard friend." I asked him and he nodded.

"Something like that, nothing romantic, just platonic." He explained, "did that answer your question?"

I glared at him as he said that.

"It's not for me, it's-"

"It's for Ji-eun." He finished my sentence off, "Yeah, okay, whaaatever you say Seoyeon." He chuckled, as I cracked a small smile.

"Ah, you know what, I'm just going to go." I stood up, a smile on my face, I was about to move away from him.

"Wait!" Sunghoon abruptly spoke. I turned to look at him, his eyes gleamed with hope and happiness. I could not resist this man no matter how hard I tried.

"Hm?"

"Could you not like, stay over..? Just for the night..?" Sunghoon meekly asked, as if he was embarrassed asking me to stay over.

I gave a smile.

"What? Is it lonely being rich?" I raised an eyebrow as he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Nevermind then, go, go on." Sunghoon sunk into his sofa, watching his tv after shooing me off. I head for the door, quickly making my way back to my dorm for a few things.

I grabbed my basics, heading to Nabi's room to tell her where I would be.

"I'm staying over at Sunghoon's, don't tell Ji-eun." I gave a small grin as she smirked at me, "Or Chaeyoung in that case."

"Oh girl, I won't. Have fun." She winked as I shook my head, leaving her room. I made sure I had everything I needed, then headed back to his dorm.

I knocked on the door, and it took him a few seconds to answer. He stared at me, clearly perplexed that I showed up.

I walked straight in, without discussion, placing my stuff in the room I always stayed in. He stared at me, leaning on the doorframe with the biggest grin painted on his face.

"See, knew you couldn't resist me." Sunghoon proudly boasted, staring at me with such proudness in his face. I stopped organising my stuff, and simply looked over at him.

"Don't even make me leave right now." I warned him jokingly.

"Alright, alright. Sorry.. Or whatever..." He muttered under his breath as I resumed organising my stuff. I let out a small chuckle from his cuteness.

After I finished organising my stuff, I laid on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Sunghoon barged into my room, not even knocking or anything, just walked in and started to observe all my stuff on the desk.

He picked up my makeup, inspected it and put it back down, then he moved onto my sprays and in particular, one perfume bottle. He sprayed it, then looked at me.

"It's this one." Sunghoon randomly said, staring at me as if he made the world's greatest discovery.

"Really? Woow." I deadpanned as he just stared at me, lips pressed into a straight line, "Why are you so obsessed with it?"

He placed the perfume back down on my desk and sat on the side of my bed, staring at my phone again. This guy was actually so nosy.

"It reminds me of my childhood." Sunghoon spoke vaguely, I wasn't going to ask any further, maybe it was a soft topic for him, so I just continued to scroll on my phone.

He found himself lying beside me, just staring at whatever I was doing. I had no privacy at all with this guy, when did he become so clingy?

"When are you meeting that guy?" He suddenly blurt, and at first, I was confused.

"What are you even on about?"

"You know, the guy, the one when I was sat beside you." Sunghoon continued, I just stared at him blankly.

"Sunghoon, when are you not sat beside me. Clarify?" I looked at him, a small smile curved onto his lips. He emit a quiet "true" from his lips.

"You know, basketball? And that guy was asking you where you went, and all that stuff." Sunghoon was sounding so jealous right now, jesus, he remembered like half the conversation.

I let out a laugh.

"You talking about Jaehyun?" It finally clicked who he was talking about, man, this guy.

"That one!"

"I don't know, I'll meet him sometime next week I think, when we have break." I shrugged, clicking on Jaehyun's instagram account.

"You're from Jeonju right?" He inquired and I nodded, both eagerly scrolling through Jaehyun's instagram profile, "Hey. Good idea. Let me come." He fixed his posture on the bed, and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I beg your pardon." I stared at him, this guy was unbelievable, it's like I'm his mother or something.