5

I gave the largest, exasperated groan in the world. I tugged at the handle, triple checked my bag again and again, but nothing.

And I guarantee Nabi or Ji-eun wouldn't be coming back home till later.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." I grabbed the handle of the door again, trying to open it. But adding more force would probably break the handle off.

I looked around, the empty hallways, there was literally nothing I could do. Aside from search for either Nabi or Ji-eun.

But who could be fucking bothered at one in the morning? Not me.

I stood in front of my door for at least five minutes, like an idiot. I'm pretty sure people thought I was insane, just passing by and looking at me stare at my door.

I glanced at my phone, as the time passed quickly, from 1am, to 1.30am, in what felt like five minutes.

So, I was literally stranded, first lecture tomorrow afternoon, and I can't even get into my own dorm room because I'm an idiot.

Just as I thought all hope was lost, I reached for my phone, one hand on my face in frustration.

"Did you lock yourself out?" A deeper voice spoke, making me look to wherever the voice was coming from. I put my phone in my bag, spinning around and looking to my left.

Where that fine, tall ass man stood. His hands in the pockets of his leather jacket, hair slightly messed, staring at me with those hypnotising eyes.

I stumbled over my words at first, looking anywhere but his face.

"Uh, yeah.." Was all I could let out.

He chuckled, walking toward me and trying the handle again, but no, it was obviously locked, otherwise I would've been in there already.

"Damn, you don't even have your keycard?" He asked me, and I simply stared at him.

"You think I wouldn't of thought of looking for it? I left it inside, if I had it with me, I wouldn't be stood out here like an idiot." I crossed my arms, how did he manage to get into this college with these inference skills?

Sunghoon leant on the wall, staring down at me with a smile.

"Alright alright, no need to attack me." He put his hands up jokingly, "Who are you roommates with?"

"Kim Ji-eun and Jeon Nabi." I sighed, my facial expression told him everything. He raised his eyebrows at those names.

"Kim Ji-eun and Jeon Nabi, interesting. They both went to my high school." He chuckled, "Well, I know for a fact you wont be getting in there till the morning."

His words made me clench my jaw.

"Tell me something I don't know." I rolled my eyes at his useless help. He simply stared at me, with some smirk on his face.

"What's your name?" He asked me, observing my face so precisely.

"Moon Seoyeon." I looked back at him, equally intently.

"Ahh, and you aren't from Seoul, I'm guessing." He deduced, and I raised an eyebrow at that, I'm sure my dialect wasn't so prominent.

"How'd you guess?" I asked him, and he simply crossed his arms.

"You looked like a lost dog at the party, just following the crowd." Sunghoon chuckled, staring back at my face.

"So it's not my dialect?" I inquired, out of curiosity.

"Mmmm, a little, some words." He shrugged, "Anyways, I'm Park Sunghoon, if you didn't already know."

"Who doesn't know." I scoffed, he let out a laugh, no but seriously, word about this guy already got about extremely quick.

"True." What a narcissist.

"Are you going to help me get into my dorm or are you going to make useless conversation with me?" I finally toughened up and got to the point.

He raised an eyebrow, looking at me.

"Woah, so fiesty Moon Seoyeon." Sunghoon smiled, "I'll help you get into a dorm, but not yours." He told me.

"I swear to go- what?" I looked at him as he started walking deeper into the hallway, I quickly caught up beside him, "What are you even talking about."

"Come on, keep up." He was so vague with his words, yet I followed them.

"You are so irritating." I groaned, looking around the hallway, there was nothing special in them, just that I didn't have enough courage to stare at him.

"Your words make me not want to help you." Sunghoon simply stated, stopping at a door, he unlocked it, and waited for me to walk in.

I was about to walk in, before I stopped.

"Woah, I'm not here to fuck you." I suddenly turned around, and looked at him, a little annoyed and confused.