38

Instead of talking things out, I was so annoyed that I just packed the essential things in my bag. I was going to go rest at Nabi's instead for the meantime. It'd just be less awkward for the two of us.

I quickly changed, grabbed my bag and made my way out of the room. Sunghoon was sat on the sofa in the living room, Chaeyoung was beside him and they were talking.

I rolled my eyes, giving an inaudible scoff and making my way out of the dorm. I walked over to Nabi's dorm, wondering if Ji-eun was in there too.

Anyways, I opened the door, walking inside and Nabi shot her head to look at me, she already knew something was up.

"Woooaah. Why are you back in here..? Whaaat is going on." Her eyes widened, approaching me slowly.

"Me and Sunghoon argued, I am not staying in there." I let out a pissed off scoff, heading to my original room and throwing my bag on my bed.

My room stayed the exact same, nothing had changed. Wow, even when I was gone, the girls knew not to take anything or touch anything. 

"Argued? Did you guys..." Nabi nervously looked at me, "..break up?"

I looked at her, staring at her seriously.

"No."

"Oh..." She looked around the room, "Was this because of Eunsik..? I'm sorry Seoyeon." She looked down, a small laugh leaving her lips.

I gave her a light smile, shaking my head.

"It probably wasn't Eunsik, Sunghoon's just pissed because I'm right about him and Chaeyoung." Her name alone made me irritated, a groan emit from my lips as I sat on the edge of my bed, staring at my phone.

No notifications from Sunghoon, at all.

-

THREE DAYS LATER

These three days dragged the hardest in existence, it was dreading, literally had zero energy throughout the past few days.

Me and Sunghoon were still not talking, I didn't come back to his dorm. He probably wondered where I went the first day I left.

This no contact thing was really killing me.

Nabi carefully walked to where I was, her face a little sour and unsure. I looked at her, confused at to what she was so hesistant-looking for.

"Seoyeon.." She said, "We're all going to a restaurant... this includes Sunghoon and Chaeyoung." Nabi swallowed, looking at my face directly.

"Okay? So?" I raised a brow, wondering what the issue was.

"Jay really wants you there.... are you coming?" Nabi asked me the question that was probably killing her inside. I gave a gentle laugh at her.

"Sure, when are we leaving?" I asked simply, Nabi seemed pretty astounded that I didn't curse Chaeyoung out or stormed out in a fit of anger.

"Soon."

I head to my room to get ready, wasn't sure what restaurant it was, or if I really wanted to go, I just found myself applying light makeup to my face and changing.

I wore something cute and simple, seriously considering if I should even go, but, as the thoughts crossed my mind, I found myself to already be finished with getting ready.

All I did was stare at myself blankly in the mirror, I looked pretty, however, I felt pretty empty. Would Sunghoon even acknowledge me at all? Or is this just a game of ignoring each other constantly.

I groaned, nonetheless, standing up and meeting Nabi at the front of the dorm as we both finished. We walked down, out of the building and on our way to the designated spot.

As we reached closer and closer, I felt this new built up rack of nerves reign through my body. My stomach was in a bundle of nerves, and I thought I was probably going to throw up.

Why the fuck was I feeling so nervous over eating food with friends?

I tried to talk myself out of the nerves, but as the restaurant came closer, and I could see them sat through the glass, my head started to spin dizzily.

I took a sharp inhale, walking into the restaurant behind Nabi. Immediately, the eyes of all the people on the table made they way onto me.

Chaeyoung was sat beside Sunghoon, of course, it wouldn't of been any other way.

I suppressed my annoyance for the time being, sitting on the side opposite Sunghoon. Unfortunately for me, the only two spaces left were one opposite Sunghoon, and the other opposite Chaeyoung.

Nabi unknowingly took the side facing Chaeyoung, leaving me to sit facing Sunghoon. Great, this was just gonna be extremely awkward.

"Damn Seoyeon, you look good." Jay spoke, his eyes glued onto me. And Sunghoon turned his head to look at him, shooting a deathly glare at Jay. It was Sunghoon's way of telling Jay that he's gonna die if he says something like that again.

I gave Jay a light smile, reluctantly forcing myself to sit down.