19

I made my way into one of the shops in the mall, considering Sunghoon said I could take my time, I decided to take a longer walk - instead of opting for a standard convenience store.

I looked around food stores, even debated getting ingredients and cooking for him. But to be honest, I didn't want to seem like I was all upon him.

So I just made my way to a stir fry place, ordering some for him, some for me. I bought him cold water, hopefully it'd still be cold by the time I got there.

And of course, had to go on a rampage and buy snacks. Matter of fact, I basically went on a whole food shop. This guy had nothing but instant noodle pots and packets in his kitchen.

I suppose I was doing him a favour.

As I dragged the bags in my hands, I made my way back to his dorm, unlocking it with his keycard he gave me some time ago.

I restocked his fridge, cupboards, freezers. He better be so grateful right now, without me, he'd probably still be eating noodles day and night.

I checked the time, and thankfully, it'd only been an hour since. It felt like longer, but I was pretty glad that I only took an hour for all of this.

I organised his food and snacks, separating mine from his. I only managed to eat a little of my stir fry before receiving a notification from Nabi.

flynabi: you should see the crowds watching Sunghoon practice

flynabi: whaaaat the helllllll 

syeon: is it that bad?

flynabi: UM YES come see for yourself

And with that, I hurried down, taking Sunghoon's requested items with me. I made sure I had his card and whatever else.

I made my way into the hall, where holy shit, there were alot of girls. Since when did this become a normalised thing? I understand Sunghoon is some fine ass man, but all of this?

Crazy stuff.

I looked around, a little perplexed to what I should do. They were on break, and I was just stood in front of the gym hall doors like an idiot.

Sunghoon made eye contact with me, and jogged across the court, with a huge smile on his face. Again, he was breathing heavily, sweat running down his forehead and neck, and that smile. Ugh, was just so dangerous.

"Welcome back." He chuckled, not taking his eyes off me for a single second.

I held the bag up, looking at him as he just stared at me. His lips curving into a deeper smirk. Don't even Sunghoon, not right here. I was actually surprised my knees didn't give in at this proximity and tension between the two of us.

"I refilled your kitchen, no need to thank me, I guess." I playfully rolled my eyes as his smile widened. He was staring at me with such admiration, just something in those eyes made my heartbeat skip beats.

"Mmm, I see." He nodded in approval, looking in the bag, "Ah you know me too well." He grinned, telling me to come sit with him.

I followed behind, yeah, all those motherfuckers on the bleachers can suck it. That's right, I'm the one with Sunghoon, not any of you guys.

You know what, I hope Chaeyoung was watching intently too.

He started to eat his stir fry, evidently enjoying it.

"So you're not in a bad mood anymore?" I raised an eyebrow, bringing up his attitude earlier.

Sunghoon looked at me, munching on his food.

"Oh, you're wrong, I still am." He told me, taking another bite as Heeseung approached us.

"He's right about that, you should've seen the way he was playing." Heeseung scoffed, sitting beside Sunghoon this time round, ooh, something must've been said.

"What put you in such a mood?" I chuckled, waiting for this answer. I pretended like I was unbothered, scrolling on my phone. But truthfully, I wanted to know his answer.

He was busy eating, so my question flew over his head. I'm hundred percent sure he heard it though.

"Well, I won't interfere, have fun with her." Heeseung joked, and I curled my lip, glaring at him as he walked past, flashing a delighted smile towards me

"Wow, so you're just going to ignore me like that? Okay, cool. I see." I pretended as if I was bothered by his ignorance, still looking at random things on my phone.

No reply, he took his drink, sipping from it.

"Forget it, I'm going to eat all the food I bought for you." I uncrossed my leg, a little irritated now from his noncompliance to answer any of my questions.

"You." He replied, finishing all of his food.

His answer startled me a little, almost making me drop my phone onto the floor. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"I made you mad?" I was wondering what I did.

He leant back, pushing his hips up and manspreading. His hands rest near his crotch, woah, don't even make me kiss you right here right now Sunghoon. I had to look away to sort my thoughts out for a second.

He realised how flustered I was, and he had such a devious smile printed on his face.