18

Well, now I had a bigger problem. I was just alone with Chaeyoung. And really, I haven't been alone with this girl for too long, we no longer had that easy bond, it was a very awkward atmosphere between us.

I was closer with Nabi at this point, rarely ever spoke to Chaeyoung, maybe only to say hello, or exchange a few words about our days. Nothing past that.

I cleared my throat as we walked together, in silence. I was praying for a miracle to occur that'll separate us, or at least make this tension lessen.

"Are you going to watch Sunghoon train?" She randomly asked me, the look on her face was begging me to say no.

"Uh no, It's a little weird if I did. I need to study really." I intertwined my opinion of her obsession over Sunghoon in that sentence a little, she seemed to take offence to that.

"Weird?" She scoffed, "I'm just motivating him, plus, I give him snacks and shit." She tried to defend her point and I looked away from her, rolling my eyes and then looking back.

"I mean, like, to have your whole life revolved on a certain guy. I'm sure he'd appreciate some space.." I dared reply, I was contemplating on just saying that I'm going to go - to be the better person and not get involved into any hatred. But clearly, my heart spoke for itself.

Chaeyoung looked at me as if I just cussed out her entire generation of family.

"You know what Seoyeon, you don't even know Sunghoon like I do." She furrowed her eyebrows, her tone of voice getting fiestier by the second, "You're no one to judge when all you do is spend hours of your life studying away, like, do you even do anything aside from that?"

I was debating on arguing back with her, trying to tell her that she should probably focus on school too, instead of Sunghoon, but to be honest, it wouldn't get through her thick skull even if I repeated it numerous times.

"I'm only saying.." I gave a sigh of defeat, there was really no point in arguing her about Sunghoon.

"You're honestly just jealous, come on now." She retort and I didn't even reply to that. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her remark.

Sunghoon suddenly came out of the basketball court, walking towards me. I stopped walking as Chaeyoung looked at me and Sunghoon.

He was breathing heavily, staring down at me, with those eyes that had such gaze I almost gave myself into him.

"Do me a favour?" He asked me breathlessly, and I was not about to pass upon this offer. One, he looked too good right now, two, Chaeyoung was right here. Yeah, I'll show her jealousy now.

"Hm?" I tilt my head slightly, exchanging his gaze. There was some SERIOUS tension between the two of us right now.

He grabbed my hand out of nowhere, reaching for something in his pocket. He pulled out a black leather wallet, sliding his card out and placing it in my hand.

He looked at me, those eyes, damn.

"Get me a drink and something to eat, get yourself whatever you want too." Sunghoon's lips curved into a smirk, "Take your time with it, kay? No limit too, spend what you want."

I looked at him in awe as he gave me a wink, turning round and heading back into the hall. I stared at the card in my hand, and refused to look at Chaeyoung.

Until I did, and I'm pretty sure I saw the flames come through her eyes and the steam through her ears.

"Well, I need to be somewhere then." I gave a very miniature bow, before heading out of the campus.

I literally held my hand where my heart was. It was beating extremely fast, the way he just said that? The way he looked at me? The way he wasn't even stingy with his money? The way he trusted me? The way he said no limit?

I was actually resisting the urge to just start fangirling over him outside, already, a huge smile was printed on my face. Goddamn, he looked too good.

I suppose his mood was over then?