22

I laid on my bed, completely processing whatever just happened.

The fuck?! I was literally not going to think about this right now, instead I forced myself to sleep. Regardless of how much I didn't want to, how fast my heart was beating and how fast my thoughts were racing, I made sure I was going to put myself to sleep.

Around an hour of tossing and turning in my bed, I put my pillow over my head, just laying there and staring into the dark corner of my room.

My door suddenly opened.

"Seoyeon? You sleeping?" He quietly whispered in a melodic tone. His voice was soothing at this point. I pretended to sleep, keeping my body as still as I possibly could.

He stood at my door for a bit, giving a small sigh and then closing it. Phew.

-

When I woke up in the morning, I was so reluctant to leave my room. I was literally pacing around like an idiot, just wondering how I am even supposed to start a conversation with him now.

How can I even look at him?

I guaranteed myself that I was overthinking it too much, for sure, but still, it dread me to come out of my room and see him. I gave myself a good few talks, it can't be that bad? All we did is literally kiss, not like we did anything more than that.

I held my hand on the door handle, maybe I should just camp in here, I can survive here for a day at most..

I hesitated, then opened the door and stepped out into the main room. I looked over at the noise in the kitchen. I turned my head, they turned their heads. I stood there, perplexed.

Sunghoon looked down, with a smirk as he continued to cut whatever he was doing.

No fucking way.

Sunghoon's friends, Heeseung, Jay, Jungwon stared at me. Not only that, but Chaeyoung and Nabi both stared at me.

And I literally had no clue what to say to defend myself. We stood there, equally as shocked as each other, staring at each other for far too long.

"You.." Heeseung pointed to me, "Here..? In.." He pointed to my shirt, "Sunghoon's shirt?"

Literally wanted to claw my eyes out right now, I should've just stayed inside my room forever. Why would I ever come out.

Nabi's widened mouth turned into such a proud grin, focusing back to what she was doing with Heeseung regarding the food.

"Sunghoon, you said you had a dorm alone." Jungwon looked over at Sunghoon, waiting for an answer.

"Surprise." He grinned with a big smile, marinating some chicken. Chaeyoung just stared me down, no smile, no nothing, her expression was blunt, one out of pure hatred.

I cleared my throat quietly, leaning over the counter and looking at what was going on. I intentionally ignored wherever Sunghoon was, same with Chaeyoung.

"What's the name?" Jay asked me, "and by any chance, the Instagram too."

"Seoyeon." I smiled, accidentally making eye contact with Sunghoon. He glared at me, his eyes warned me.

"Seoyeon, Seoyeon, Seoyeon." He nodded, "Pretty name for a pretty girl." Jay grinned, "You got Insta--"

Heeseung suddenly shoved a piece of pickled radish into Jay's mouth, not letting him talk anymore. From behind, I saw Sunghoon and Heeseung fistbump each other.

I shook my head with a smile, these guys.

"What's the occasion? Like, why is everyone here?" I asked, specifically hinting to Chaeyoung, Sunghoon looked at me, and stood facing me.

"Family hangout." He stared at me in the eyes, I couldn't even look at him straight anymore. I just swallowed hard and looked anywhere else but him, "unless you wanna be alone?" He lowly spoke. I dart my head to look at him.

"Seasoning must've seeped into your brain Sunghoon." I hissed back, a smile curved onto his face.

"There we go, she's back." He gave a sly grin. I hated how he knew me too well. He turned back around and continued with his preparation.

A while later, Sunghoon and majority of them were done with their bit, it was more of just Jay, Heeseung and Chaeyoung. I sat on the sofa, literally so hungry.

Sunghoon sat beside me, staring at me and not cutting it out.

I turned my head to look at him, confused.

"You're shy aren't you?" Sunghoon spoke, and I glared at him, telling him everything he needed to know.

"What happened to the clingy Sunghoon?" I actually asked, like, he changed so suddenly.

"I have no idea what you're even on about, I'm still the same. You're different." Sunghoon looked at me, leaning his head on his fist.

"Not at all." I looked away, around the room instead.

"Just kiss guys, come on, ease the tension." Heeseung interrupted, and the silence between the two of us said alot, "Oh shit, you two already did kiss." He covered his mouth after the realisation.

I rubbed my face, awkward now. Real awkward.

"OUCH!" Chaeyoung exclaimed from the kitchen.

I sat up, looking over to what happened, Sunghoon didn't move at all, he still stared at me. My god, this guy was obsessed and didn't find any moment awkward at all.

Whereas I was actually dying from how awkward I felt right now.