41

I wasted no time, running out of the hall and out of the campus where Sunghoon was took away by paramedics, crowds loomed over the ambulance as they placed him in the back.

What the fuck is going on?

My heart was beating heavily out of my chest, even worse with the guilt coursing through my veins, I probably should've talked it out with him or something - but no - I decided to be petty over nothing.

Heeseung ran up to me, panting and sweating.

"Let me take you to the hospital." He offered quickly, Nabi following behind as I nodded. I got into his car, Nabi sat beside me and reassuring me that he'll be okay.

The traffic on the way to the hospital was quite bad, and for a moment, I thought it would've been better just to walk. But, after nearly an hour of horrible congestion and constant beeping, we made it to the hospital.

I dashed straight inside, not saying a single thing to Nabi or Heeseung as the ran behind.

"Park Sunghoon. Where is he." I placed my hands on the receptionist desk, staring at her while catching my breath, she typed a few things on her computer.

"He's in the room over there, if you turn left and straight, there's only one room in that ward." She pointed as I nodded and swiftly headed in that direction.

I made it to the only room on the ward, about to walk in, I looked through the glass in the door, seeing that Chaeyoung had already beat me to it.

I leant beside on the wall, catching my breath and thinking of what to do in this moment now. Heeseung and Nabi came running, slowing down as they saw Chaeyoung too.

They both looked at me, giving a sigh of disappointment.

"Goddamn it, can she not leave him alone?" Heeseung gave a breathy groan, agitated by Chaeyoung too.

Nabi furrowed her brows, placing her hands on her hips.

"Get in there right now Seoyeon." Nabi told me, pointing to the door, "He's probably waiting for you only."

I sighed lightly, she was probably right, but why the fuck did Chaeyoung have to be there? I closed my eyes tightly, wondering if I should stop by later instead.

"What happened to the Seoyeon that doesn't tolerate shit? You're letting Chaeyoung walk over you like that?" Heeseung added, provoking me. I clenched my jaw gently, the two were right, I don't know when I became so tolerant and sensitive to Chaeyoung.

"Whatever." I mumbled with a small smile as I opened the door, I walked in, Sunghoon immediately looking at me, Chaeyoung stared at me, definitely furious at my arrival.

Seeing him awake was so relieving for me, I quickly made my way to the side of the bed, hugging Sunghoon the second I could. He gave a chuckle, placing his hand on my head and brushing his fingers through my hair.

"Look who's here. I thought you wouldn't come." Sunghoon's voice was low, but through his tone I could tell he was smiling and glad.

"What is wrong with you on that court?" I lift my head up, staring into his eyes. No longer were they sharp, narrow and dark, instead, they were sparkling and smiling.

"Need to impress all the ladies." He jokingly replied, and I stared at him, not even batting a single smile or a crack of the lips.

"Hey. Sunghoon I'll make your hospital stay even longer." I threatened him playfully, he simply smiled at me, a smile of pure love.

"You're the reason I'm here anyways." He scoffed, and I widened my eyes, offended by his remark.

"Me?! What did I do??" I rolled my eyes jokingly, Chaeyoung was just awkwardly sat in silence, scrolling aimlessly on her phone.

"You moved out?! I didn't get to smell your perfume at all, I didn't hear your voice at all and even when I spoke to you, you'd give the most attitude ever." Sunghoon complained, crossing his arms and even sitting up.

My lips curved into a small smile at him, I bet Chaeyoung was tweaking over hearing him say these words.

"That was only because you were mad at me.." I felt a little bad.

Chaeyoung didn't wanna listen to us no more, she just stood up and left the room, thank god, now it was just me and Sunghoon.

"I was waiting for her to leave." Sunghoon said, and I laughed.

"Me too."

We just stared at each other for a while, before I moved closer to him. I grabbed his face lightly and kissed him on the lips, even when I tried pulling away, he refused, kissing me for longer.

Finally, I managed to pull away.

"That's for the good few days that you ditched me like that." Sunghoon scoffed, being so petty right now.

---

nah while i was writing this i was tryna put lashes on omg i almost smashed my keyboard the glue actually sucks so bad i hate everything

UPDATE SOON