31

I decided to ignore every next text ever, I just thought it'd be better for my own self for now. As long as I ignore it now, I'll be fine. I suppose I'll just deal with everything later.

Nonetheless, I finished my study in the library, I thought it was rather slow, but clearly not, nearly three hours passed since Chaeyoung was basically part of Sunghoon's dorm now.

I sort of dreaded the walk towards Sunghoon's dorm, It just made me feel sluggish, a little nervous and annoyed. Why the fuck would I ever agree to this?

Now, walking through the hallway towards the room, made me contemplate every thought ever. I have no idea what was running through my mind - trying to play a Samaritan - because now, I realised that this was such a horrible idea and I should've never agreed to it.

My doubts worsened as I entered the dorm, just hearing Chaeyoung's laugh almost made me turn right around and leave.

I rubbed my face, tired from the whole day generally, but just feeling Chaeyoung's presence in the room exhausted me even more than I already was.

"Oh stop it Sunghoon! You know it's not faaiir~" I clenched my teeth lightly at Chaeyoung's sudden high pitched voice. Why was this girl like this?

I decided on just avoiding the room where they were, okay, I know my boyfriend was in there, but hell no, no way I was going to see that motherfucker Chaeyoung.

I sat on my bed, more of throwing myself onto it, with a huge huff as I laid down, staring at the ceiling.

Why the fuck did I agree to this?!

After a good like, ten minutes of completely zoning out, I sat up, cleared my throat and realised that Sunghoon is actually my boyfriend and despite Chaeyoung being a little homewrecker ass bitch, I should probably stand the fuck up and get over this.

She is residing here after all. I just wonder for how long I'll be able to endure her ass. I swear to god if the high-pitched voice persists I'm going to write a complaint to the dorm manager.

I found myself slightly nervous, heading into the room where they were. I entered and immediately, Sunghoon sat up straight, then stood up with a huge smile. He approached me, whereas Chaeyoung just stared, the smile once on her face, diminishing into a frown. An even more narrower frown as Sunghoon engulfed me in a hug, his musky fragrance overtaking mine.

"You don't check your phone no more?" Sunghoon chuckled as we sat on the same sofa together, he leant on me slightly, scrolling through our chats on his phone.

He had legit spammed me with so many calls, texts.

"A girl is trying to study, don't distract a future millionaire here." I chuckled, finally opening my phone and seeing all the notifications that single-handedly came from him. Talk about obsessed.

Chaeyoung was quiet, silence, nothing came from her except from envious glares.

Yeah bitch, stare all you want.

"Yes ma'am." Sunghoon yawned, leaning his body all over me. Damn, the annoyance protruding from Chaeyoung was on another level, I was pretty sure she was about to rip Sunghoon off me at one point.

"Sunghoon." Chaeyoung cleared her throat before calling Sunghoon's name.

"Hm?" Sunghoon was half dozing off, comfortably lying on me.

"What made you attracted to Seoyeon? I mean, you guys are just so cute, I just wanna know what drew you to her." Chaeyoung gave a light, awkward laugh. That compliment was so fake, she was radiating bitterness worse than lemons.

"Mmm, well, at first, it was the perfume. I don't know, she walked by me once and that scent drew me so hard." Sunghoon chuckled, basically talking unconsciously. I chuckled, he was very cute.

"Then as I saw her more, I realised she was real different, she didn't give a fuck about my matches, nor where I was or what I was doing. I don't know, she focused on herself and she's fine as fuck." Sunghoon added, and I pressed my lips, trying to contain my smile.

"Ah, the perfume attracted you first? Cool..." Chaeyoung suspiciously spoke, and I looked at her, wondering what the fuck she was planning now.

"Yeah I guess, but moreover how she wasn't like every girl ever. Chasing her was pretty fun too, she's a fucking solid wall." He spoke, a small laugh leaving his lips.

"You know I'm still here." I rolled my eyes playfully, scoffing and gently slapping Sunghoon on his arm.

---

OKAY YALL NO WAY DID I JUST UPDATE THIS BOOK!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I HAVE A PLOT IDEA LOL OKAY HEAR ME OUT IM GOING TO UPDATE LATER CAUSE IN JAPAN ITS PRETTY EARLY IN THE MORNING AND I HAVE REAL BAD JETLAG SO I NEED TO SLEEP LOL

BUT OMG I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT !! WILL UPDATE SOON

HAPPY HOLIDAYS // MERRY CHRISTMAS // THANK YOU FOR VOTING, COMMENTING, READING IT ALL MAKES ME SMILE JUST SEEING ALL UR COMMENTS LOL

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS IF YOU'RE WAITING FOR AN UPDATE!!

UPDATE SOON!!!