EPILOGUE

TWO YEARS LATER

Eventually, we had all graduated, gotten jobs, suffered losses, had memorable times, basically experienced the new surprises of adulthood.

Though, despite the two years, I was still going strong with Sunghoon. He kept me happy, and I kept him happy.

There was never a time where either us were 'too busy' to see each other, if anything, we were always around each other.

Sunghoon had fortunately taken over his father's company, which led him to lots of fortune, fame, media recognition, and obviously from his attractiveness, it gained a lot of new fans and whatnot. But he always never failed to reassure me that I'm the one he wants, moreover with the engagement ring he had proposed to me with, proves that.

We made our way to a restaurant, it'd been so long since I had seen Nabi, after university we really went our own directions, found our own selves, friends and whatnot.

I was nervous, anticipating this day for so long, but now that I'm stood before the restaurant doors, It feels so sickly.

Sunghoon looked at me, intertwining his hand with mine, a smile plastered on his face. He knew that I was nervous just by the look on my face.

"It won't be bad, let's go," He smiled brightly, man, he was an angel gifted to me.

We walked into the luxurious restaurant, it was so beautiful inside. We gave our reservation number to the waitress, she guided us towards the table in a completely separate room from the main hall.

Finally, a singular table in a very beautifully decorated room. It had the entire group sat on this one table. Nabi, Heeseung, Jungwon, some of my friends, more of Sunghoon's friends.

A huge, cheery smile greeted my face as they all cheered at the two of us.

"HERE THEY ARE! THE EVERLASTING COUPLE!" Nabi cheered, standing up with a huge smile to come and hug me.

"God Nabi!!" I had the widest grin on my face known to man, Sunghoon was over greeting all of his friends too.

"Seoyeon you're fucking gorgeous! Wow, it's been so long I can't even believe I haven't seen you." Nabi grinned proudly, staring all over my face.

"For real, I don't even believe time had passed that fast." I felt emotional, it was so cute seeing all my old friends grow into adults with separate lives, new additions and so on.

"What's with you and Sunghoon, hm?" Nabi asked, raising a brow in curiosity as we sat down on the table, everyone emerging in chatter.

Sunghoon sat beside me, smirking as he overheard Nabi's conversation with me. I simply held out my hand, the huge oval diamond ring gleaming and sparkling on my ring finger.

Nabi's eyes lit up, seeing this engagement ring so bedazzled and glowing. She held my hand, observing it closer, as if she couldn't believe it was real.

"Woah, nothing but woah." She hugged me tightly, her eyes turning glossy with tears of happiness, "You got so lucky Sunghoon, I would've snatched her up for myself."

"I know, that's why I did it earlier than usual, need to make sure it's known that Seoyeon is off limits." Sunghoon winked, smiling and continuing to talk with Jungwon, Heeseung and Niki.

"Man, I hate you guys still." She wiped her tears with a tissue, this was the cutest reunion ever.

"What's up with you then?" I inquired, wondering if the relationship with Heeseung had blossomed at all since.

Nabi's lips curled into a smug, very suspicious smile. Her face looked super guilty, she looked up, her hand slowly rising from her lap. And as I looked at her finger, she too, had a ring on her ring finger.