05

Yn POV:

Yn : I ll be on leave.

Tae : As you wish. But we will go there together.

He said while coming towards me

Yn : Okay sir.

I said showing him thumps up. He smiled and made me stand then lift me up.

Yn : Yah. Atleast let me take my purse

I said with a pout. He pecked it and took the purse in one hand heading to the elevator. I wonder what if someone saw us. We aren't doing a crime but still.
Soon we reached home.

Yn : Let me freshen up first.

I said going to take my clothes. He mumbled an okay laying on the bed.
I changed into comfortable clothes

I headed in the room to find him laying on the bed with closed eyes maybe asleep

I headed in the room to find him laying on the bed with closed eyes maybe asleep. He just worked a lot hard. And on top of that always carry me around like a baby. I went near him and shaked him a little.

Yn : Tae Don't sleep now.

He hummed still sleeping.

Yn : Get up and have a shower. I am going downstairs

I said and pecked his forehead. He hummed with closed eyes. I headed downstairs and went to the kitchen to find Miss yuna there

Yuna : Should I serve the dinner?

Yn : No it's fine. I'll do it

She bowed and left.

After half hour taehyung came downstairs in his sweat pants and t shirt.

Tae : I am hungry.

He said while sitting on the dinning table

Yn : Just give me a minute.

I served him and myself. I can see he is drowned by tiredness. Soon we finished the food. We went in the room laying on the soft mattress.

Yn : Come here.

I said opening my arms. He looked at me for sometime then nodded his head. He removed his tshirt and came to me after turning the lights off. He putted his face on my breast making my eyes widen a little. I took a deep breath calming myself down.

Okh. He is heavy and on top of that it's the first time someone had putted their head there. I wiggle a little causing him to look at me.

He made me turn and then sleeped next to me while buring his head in my breasts. Its a comfortable position. He really get to know what I am thinking. I sighed and caressed his hair.

Tae : I missed you.

He mumbled

Yn : We work in the same place.