40

Author's POV :

It's been a week to the accident. There aren't a lot changes in you. You are still staying at your parents house since they think you are still not feeling good. And about taehyung he has totally turned into his old self that he was before meeting you. Overworking himself, getting angry on employees, firing people and a lot. Most of the time he stay pissed at people. Well the only person you love will start giving you silent treatment without your fault then what would you do?  You are just living like a lost person who don't know how much others are suffering because of your behaviour and no one is complaining too knowing it's not easy for you too.

In the company :

Tae : WHAT THE HELL!!

He shouted throwing the file making the three people flinch who was standing in front of him.

Jungkook : Hyung calm down.

He whispered standing next to taehyung seeing his red eyes.

Tae : YOU'LL ARE FIRED.

He said and went to his cabin ignoring everyone's stare. He sitted on his desk sighing to himself.

Jungkook : Hyung. It wasn't that big fault.

He said entering in the cabin.

Tae : Please Jungkook. Get out for now.

Jungkook sighed and went out knowing he can shout on him too. And there is no way he is gonna listen.

In the MIN'S house :

Mrs Kim : Child how are you?

She asked sitting next to you.

Yn : Good.

You said nodding your head a little.

Mrs min : Yn. Why don't you go out for sometime. You will feel fresh?

Yn : I don't want to eomma.

Mrs Kim : Things don't go like this yn. You have to move on and live your life.

They kept telling you how you should live a life and be happy and all. You kept looking at the floor as not a single word of their was going through your mind.

In the night :

A tired taehyung came inside greeted by his mother in law.

Mrs min : here son.

Tae : thanks mom.

He said with a small smile getting the glass of water.

Mrs min : Do you usually come this late ?

She asked seeing him coming late daily.

Tae : Sorry for the trouble. It just work.

He said making her nod.

Tae : did yn had dinner?

He asked making her shook her head.

Mrs min : She said she will wait for you.

He nodded his head. The maid gave him the tray of food. He headed to your room. He entered in the room to find you laying on your stomach.

Tae : Hey love.

He said with a soft smile hoping to see your smile but as always you just hummed sitting straight. He still kept his smile serving you two.

Yn : You are late.

You mumbled looking down making him stop his actions

Yn : again.

You said making him sigh.