38

Next day :

I wake up and looked at taehyung who was sitting next to me. He pecked my cheeks.

Tae : Wake up.

He whispered sweetly making me humm.

I woke up and sitted on his lap.

Yn : I am not feeling well.

I mumbled leaning on his chest.

Tae : Should we stay home today?

He mumbled caressing my back. I nodded my head making him humm.

Yn : I will freshen up.

I said and looked at him making him nod. I went to the washroom. I did brush , washing my face I entered in the shower stripping myself. My eyes fell on the light colour pajamas I was wearing. It had blood stain. Not in a world I can get my periods. My mind went blank. I gulped stepping back. I set on the cold ground looking at the stain.

Yn : TAEHYUNG!!

Author's POV :

Yn : TAEHYUNG!!

You screamed feeling numb on your place. He panicked hearing your scream. He opened the washroom door to finding you sitting on the floor in your innerwears. He ran towards you kneeling not getting what's going on.

Tae : Y-yn. W-what happened?

He asked looking at you with scared eyes. You looked at him with teary eyes.

Yn : T-taehyung. This

He looked at the cloth in your hand with a frown.

Tae : It's blood.

He mumbled and looked at you. Till then you started crying miserably. He hugged you.

Tae : hey. Don't panick. Let's go to doctor. Everything is fine.

He started mumbling sweetly trying to not scare you while his heart was at unease , more scared. He made you wear one of the nightdress.

Tae : hey look at me.

He said wipping your tears which was falling regularly. He holded your cheek.

Tae : Nothing happened. Let's go and meet the doctor.

Yn : The b-baby

You started sobbing badly making his eyes teary.

Tae : The baby is fine. Trust me. Let's go.

He said hugging you. He took you out. He gave the car keys to the driver sitting on the backseat with you. You kept looking outside with your teary eyes.

Tae : love look at me.

He said caressing your shoulder. You looked at him. He holded your face putting it on his shoulder.

Tae : Everything is fine.

He kept whispering. You two reached the hospital. The doctor took you inside to check you while he sitted outside desperate to know if everything is fine or not. He kept shaking his legs bitting his nails waiting for the doctor to come outside. Being scared he called his hyung.

On the call :

Jin : hey tae

Tae : Hyung please came in xxx hospital

He said in shivering voice.

Jin : what happened?

Tae : Hyung yn