20

Author's POV:

After the meeting get done. The other party left making you sigh in relief. You followed taehyung to his cabin and went inside.

Yn : I will take my leave then.

You said and bowed a little. He step closer you making you frown. He cross by you and closed the door making you confuse. He holded your hand and went to the sofa sitting on it with you in him.

Yn : What happened?

Tae : I have done my work. Let's take a nap.

He said holding your waist putting his chin on your shoulder. You stand up making him frown.

Yn : Umm. Yeah. You take rest. I didn't did any work cause of the sleepyhead. I will leave.

He holded you wrist.

Tae : you know I can't sleep without you.

He mumbled with a pout. 

Yn : W-we are in the office taehyung

Tae : so what? It's not like I am asking you to f-

Yn : FINE.

You cutted his sentence exactly knowing what is he going to say. Well now he is very much open up to you. And you got to know the more silent person he is from outside The more pervert he is from inside.

Yn : But it's small. Both of us can't fit here. Let me finish my work then we can go home and rest?

You asked holding his cheeks. He pouted making you peck it.

Tae : Love?

He said looking at your eyes.

Yn : Hmm?

You asked caressing his cheeks with your thumb

Tae : I love you.

Time skip ( After some day) :

Yn POV:

It was another beautiful Sunday. I love Sunday's as taehyung stays by my side.

Tae : Love?

He asked as I get out of the washroom drying my hairs.

Yn : Hmm?

I asked going towards him.

Tae : See.

He said turning the laptop screen towards me. I smiled looking at our picture with Sojin (jin's son) as his wallpaper.

Tae : It's cute. Isn't it?

I nodded my head with a smile. I went to the dressing table doing my skincare. Soon I felt his arms around me and his chin on my shoulder.

Tae : Let's watch a movie today.

Yn : Sure.

I said holding his hands. I turn towards him.

Yn : Taehyung?

Tae : Hmm?

He asked pulling me close.

Yn : Umm. Are we not ready to be mumma papa?

I asked looking at him. He raised his eyebrows at me

Tae : Why?

I looked away and again in his eyes.

Yn : I went to eonni yesterday. The baby is so cute. I want a baby too.

I said with a pout playing with his tshirt collar. He holded my chin making me look at him.

Tae : How about after yoongi and Hoseok hyung wedding you know they are planning it. And I want you to enjoy it.