29

Yn POV:

Yoongi : I will but I just wanted to tell you we buyed her company and she is in jail now.

He said making me look at him. 

Yn : We?

I whispered making him nod.

Yoongi : Me and taehyung.

Flashback :

Author's POV :

After all the drama henna left the house with suna staying in the hotel. In the morning suna went to the company as she is the new CEO. She saw a notice sticking outside her building. She frown and went near reading it. It says The company no longer belongs to S/father. But to The mins. She widened her eyes and hurriedly went to her father. 

Suna : Appa?

She said entering in his cabin to find him sitting on his chair with some police officers standing and two men sitting there. They turned making her eyes widened.

Suna : T-taehyung?

She mumbled looking at taehyung but his expressions didn't changed a bit showing the coldness.

S/ f (Suna's father) : I am so ashamed of you suna even henna didn't told me anything.

Suna : What's the notice outside?

Yoongi : Can't you read?

He asked annoyed.

Suna : How can you just sold the company to them appa?

S/f : I didn't had any other option. They actually buyed all the stocks over night.

Suna : No. tae oppa isn't appa your uncle too?

Tae : he is and he will be working here. Just under hyung name. And it will be more beneficial for him as he is getting old. He need someone to look after the company.which is definitely not you.

She shooked her head at taehyung

Suna : You can't do this oppa.

Tae : I could have done a lot of things. Thank God you are related to uncle aunty. Otherwise.

He said glaring at her.

Yoongi : officers. Enough arrest her.

He said getting irritated by everything

S/f  : Wait.

He said making everyone stop. He stand from his seat going towards her daughter.

S/f : You know I am not regretting about the company as I know you were gonna drown my hardwork anyways. It was just your mother stubborness letting you handle the company.

He sighed

S/f : and about you. Come back after getting released. You are my daughter our everything. Start fresh keeping your mistakes in your mind.

He said and patted her head backing away. The officers arrested her. She didn't protested. She accepted her fault finally when her father said it. Her mother never stopped her from anything and even didn't said anything to her after bringing her back making her think that she didn't did any big mistake.

Flashback ends

Yn : You really did it?

Yoongi : We did. And she deserves this.